Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla and SM have similar statements

Started by Frederic2k1, February 13, 2008, 03:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frederic2k1

Hello All...

First, I want you to compare the following statements by Stephen Mark and Nikola Tesla:

SM said:

Quote: I found the secret when I read in some books about electron
tubes. I was a TV repair man as well. Back in the days of electron tubes.The good old days I think.

In one of the RCA engineering manuals I read that it has been measured
In a wire that there exists a slight increase in current when first
electrons are caused to flow in it.

This was explained because the earth's magnetic field exerted some influence on the wire and the electron flow inside it.
Or rather the electrons on the surface of the wire. Even today you can find examples of discussion of this fact even in non
scientific journals. If you look in Morgan Jones book, Valve Amplifiers, 3rd edition, on page 262 he says,
The inrush of current through the filament interacts with the
earth's magnetic field to produce a small kick.
     EndQoute[/b]

and Tesla said:

Quote: Tesla's introduction to the phenomena of Radiant Energy began with early observations by linesmen working for Thomas Edison, Tesla's former employer

DC Anomalies Before Tesla's invention of the Polyphase AC generator became the industry standard and overtook Thomas Edison's use of DC generators, the DC electrical system was the only system available to deliver electricity to America's homes and factories. Due to the resistance offered by long transmission lines, Edison had to produce very high DC voltages from his generators in order to deliver enough voltage and current to its final destination. He also had to provide additional 'pumping' stations along the way to boost the sagging voltage which dwindled from line losses. A curious anomaly occurred in the very first instant of throwing the power switch at the generating station: Purple/blue colored spikes radiated in all directions along the axis of the power lines for just a moment. In addition, a stinging, ray-like shocking sensation was felt by those who stood near the transmission lines. In some cases, when very large DC voltages surged from the generators, the "stinging" sensation was so great that occasionally a blue spike jumped from the line and grounded itself through a workman, killing him in the process.

Tesla realized almost immediately that electrons were not responsible for such a phenomena because The blue spike phenomena ceased as soon as the current stated flowing in the lines. Something else was happening just before the electrons had a chance to move along the wire.
At the time, no one seemed to be very interested in discovering why these dramatic elevations in static electrical potential were taking place, but rather, engineering design efforts were focused on eliminating and quenching this strange anomaly which was considered by everyone to be a nuisance-except Tesla.
EndQoute

In the other threads of the TPU-subforum I often hear the people crying for very fast switching and I think that this is the key to overunity.

And we need nothing more than a spark-gap, then you have your very fast switch. Also in many Tesla-patents he used his spark-gap and you can control the frequenz of switching by changing the capacitance of your condenser or the distance between the gap. Of course you need high voltage, and that is that, what we can find in every Tesla-coil: Fast-high-frequenzy-switching of high voltage and you can thrust me, with a tesla coil you can create abnormal things, which other electric devices cannot create.

Tesla and SM mean the same, the increase in current when first
electrons are caused to flow.

Image you have one current increase by switching one time.
Then you have 250.000 current increases by switching with 250 khz.

I think, that the spark-gap is the switch, which can switch the fastest. And we can find a thing like a spark-gap in every electronen-tube acting as a diode (I know it is not really a spark gap, but it is almost the same thing)

And here the adjustable spark gap from Nikola Tesla:

EMdevices

Ok, this is a little better of a posting by a newbie.   Well done Frederic2k1.

Frederic2k1

Even Edwin Gray uses the spark gap:

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/PatD3.pdf

" In this invention, a high voltage, high current, short duration energy pulse is applied to the inductive load by the conversation element.This element makes possible the use of certain of that energy impressed within an arc across a spark-gap, without the resultant deterioration of circuit elements normally associated with high energy electrical arc. "

A spark-gap which is fired by a high-voltage condenser, is nothing more than a short circuit between the condenser und this gives as also a very high amperage going through the coil to the TPU in the circuit diagram in my frist post.

(And of course, the force of the magnetic field is at very high amperage (in a short-circuit) much higher. So also the inductive voltage in the coil because of a very high di / dt via fast switching spark gap is much higher: U = -L x ( di / dt ) ... )

Also Tesla mentioned in one of his documents, that there are no more fascinating devices like the condenser, behause you can storage very high energy and fire it within microseconds with his spark gap ;)

Frederic2k1

I just remebered one thing:

... the increase in current when first electrons are caused to flow...

Image you have one increase by 1 Hz
Image you have 250.000 increase by 250 kHz
And now imagine you take right now multi-stranded litz wire...

AT THESE THREE SENTENCES, you must remember one statement from Steven Mark:

QUOTE:

If you had a short wire and you moved a magnet across it you
would always have limited potential because the length of wire
was so short.
OK now what if we increase the length of the wire to many miles
in length even with a very weak magnetic field moving across the
wire you still have a much greater potential flow of power
available.
If we put it into a perspective of power per inch it may be easier to
understand.
If you have a small magnetic field moving across a wire twelve
inches long it can generate an electron flow equal to lets say one
millivolt per inch.
If you move the magnet twelve inches at the same speed you get
12 millivolts as you transgress the twelve inches of wire.
Understand that I am trying to convey a principal that you can
understand for use in the future.
So, you have a wire twelve inches long and you can make 12
millivolts moving a magnet across it.
If you have a wire 1000 feet long and you move the same small
magnetic field across the length of it you can create much more
voltage potential perhaps 12,000 millivolts lets say.
So, you have managed to generate a significant amount of electric
power with a weak magnetic force.
OK, how does this help us? where am I going with this?
Suppose you have 1,000 pieces of wire twelve inches long and you
run the same weak magnetic field over them all at the same
time..... you get the same flow of electrons.
If the wires are run in series then you will get the 12,000 millivolts
etc.
If you connect the wires in parallel you will get higher current but
lower voltage.
However, the power potential is the same whether you run the
wires in series or parallel.
If you know how to find the circuit potential, you tune into the
frequency and you have enough short pieces of wire you can
convert as much power as you wish in a given space.
Things are more complex then what I have told you but I am just trying

ENDQuote

Thank you for reading :)

otto

Hello all,

@Frederic...

whats the frequency of a spark gap???

Otto