Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My heat generating pyramid - picture

Started by PYRAman, February 15, 2008, 04:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeggerMan

@Pyraman,
All the pieces in your story seem to fit.
I guess you need to measure the heat generated by the pipe does exceed the input from the speakers.
I have seen heat and cold generated from sound waves so this is not unusual, but if it can be proved to be OU then fantastic.
Can you ask your friend about the whipmag magnet motor and the TPU (Steven Marks toroidal power unit).

If we cannot get an OU device working then we just wait till next year when our creators turn up and put us right. Maybe I can get to go back and see the home planet (Niburu?).
[edit] Found an article about solitary sound waves for heat and energy transfer:
http://focus.aps.org/story/v4/st24
Another link showing heat turned into electricity via an acoustic wave:
http://www.americanscientist.org/template/AssetDetail/assetid/56188
[/edit]

Regards
Rob

PYRAman

i did not take pictures as Ibuilt the pyramid, so only the final picture is available. i am not so good at doing schematics, but I explained everything in my post so that everybody can replicate it. But attention, if it is not the right type of sand, it will not work.

Quote from: magpower on February 15, 2008, 10:21:48 AM
PYRAman

Intresting story and results. Could you draw out a picture if possible. I did build Thomas V6 and other versions and now its a cat house. So did this work? Also since you talk to Half God ,  too stop oil could you please ask how to build a simple Magnet Engine, this would stop oil over the years. Post it here and we will do the rest.

Wayne

PYRAman

The pyramid produces so much heat that one can not hold its hand on the middle of the copper pipe. so it is overunity of course, one could not heat a pipe with only 20 watt that one puts in the loudspeakers.

Quote from: helmut on February 15, 2008, 01:54:51 PM
Quote from: PYRAman on February 15, 2008, 08:11:54 AM
I have no idea who he/she is and where he/she lives...I just hear a neutral voice in my head.
I tend to believe what he/she says because the technical information proved to be true.

PYRAman

Quote from: WyTTraven on February 15, 2008, 08:01:35 AM
the "half god" could use a "spell check".. interesting read nontheless

@PYRAman

Now you are here and we welcome everybody who brings
to us new ideas, to save mankind and world and that can be profed true or not.
And you have to know,that you are not the first one ,who claims to
receife the latest news and the key to a promething , future straight from the
highest authorithys.I the latest past,many replications are made with pain and many hours
time investet.
I think that you are a man of honor
So please led us know,how many heat can be lead out as energy.Will it be enough to heat a home?
How you would discribe the prossedure,to safe cost by using the pyramide ?
Are you in steady contact with your informant?
Tell him our regards and many rhanks to save us from the succers.

helmut

PYRAman

I read something from this Bowser and I had a good laugh. He must be on drugs or something...
I am not mad, that is for sure.

Quote from: hansvonlieven on February 15, 2008, 04:11:13 PM
We really get them here don't we?

A half God now.  WOW

He should talk to Bowser who has two fathers, Adolf Hitler and Jesus Christ. He is also hundreds of years old and has 6 Nobel Prizes. Those two should get on well together.

Hans von Lieven

PYRAman

Sorry for my late answer but only yesterday I came again in connection with the so called half-god. Now I know, he is a male, he told me that. He sleeps many days in a row, then he is again many days awake, that is his way of life because he is extremely old.
However, he seems to know what is in my mind without asking him, so he begun telling me about magnets. they are like batteries whose energy is very hard to extract, once loaded, that is why the magnets hold their field for tens of years, and this fact lead many people to the FALSE IDEA that a motor made with permanent magnets would run for many years withoud adding energy in the system. But if one tricks the energy out of the magnets, making a magnet motor with them, they will demagnetise quite quickly, maybe in a few days, so this is not a real overunity system. It is like when you feed a motor from a normal battery that has current for a few days. So he said, we should stop trying that.
We must make ENERGY COLLECTORS like the Great Pyramid or any other kind of collector, because we can not create energy, only the nature does this. We can only collect energy.
He gave me another idea of a device that changes heat into electricity, very simple if it works.
So, it is a rod of a low resistance metall, maybe copper, whose ends are brought together and connected through a metal with high electrical resistance. If we heat a half of the rod in some way (concentrating Sun's heat maybe?) the rod produces a lot of electrons which then go around through the other metal and through the rod again like in a one winding coil. A very strong pulsed magnetic field is created and we can transform this pulsed field into electricity.
I think I will try this too, in the sommer.

Quote from: MeggerMan on February 17, 2008, 05:00:24 AM
@Pyraman,
All the pieces in your story seem to fit.
I guess you need to measure the heat generated by the pipe does exceed the input from the speakers.
I have seen heat and cold generated from sound waves so this is not unusual, but if it can be proved to be OU then fantastic.
Can you ask your friend about the whipmag magnet motor and the TPU (Steven Marks toroidal power unit).

If we cannot get an OU device working then we just wait till next year when our creators turn up and put us right. Maybe I can get to go back and see the home planet (Niburu?).
[edit] Found an article about solitary sound waves for heat and energy transfer:
http://focus.aps.org/story/v4/st24
Another link showing heat turned into electricity via an acoustic wave:
http://www.americanscientist.org/template/AssetDetail/assetid/56188
[/edit]

Regards
Rob