Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IS the TPU a Small Magnifying Transmitter?

Started by starcruiser, February 16, 2008, 06:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Why is evreybody hunting the source?
It is not important where it is comming from what is important is that it is there.

Quote from: AhuraMazda on February 17, 2008, 04:53:14 PM

Get fixed in your mind what is this source of energy that you are going to tap into? Just winding wires and applying different
frequencies etc will only take you where all these TPU threads are.

AM

And where exactly is that?

M.

AhuraMazda

@Marco

I am sure you know the answer. You have been on this and other forums longer than me!

@anyone interested
Suggested sources of power:
Free electrons in the atmosphere
Interaction of Earth's magnetic field with a normal magnets
Some interaction between gravity and magnets
Cosmic radiation bombarding the Earth
Disturbances in the stratosphere due to 1000's of lightening strikes per second
Exploiting some anomaly in the way perhaps a certain metal reacts when subjected to electrical pulses

There are others but it is 1AM and my brain is shutting down.

AM

shimondoodkin

some more tries:
maybe:

it is proton's energy it is really strong, if to move it a little maybe it moves strongly back

mass=energy*speed, something slows down=you get energy

mass=energy*speed , something moving near slows down=you get energy
or electrostatic energy
remember a taping water experiment (seen on youtube) that the water taps into two large metal cans with crossed wires with rings on the ends. as the water taps int to ring-1 that under to can-2 and water taps int to ring-2 that under to can-1 then you get a large spark between the cans
can it be done with coils and magnetic particles?

innovation_station

Quote from: -[marco]- on February 17, 2008, 10:17:43 AM
Hey Carl :)

I truly think we are dealing with something entirely diffrent in the SM Show.

M.

yep i think i second that lol

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

sparks

If you look at Wardenclyffe's underground design it appears Tesla was using the Earth as an inductor.  Then his tower most likely had a tesla pancake coil on top.  These coils are actually capacitors.  They are very low selfinductance so they hold the energy like a capacitor.  Then Tesla gets the whole deal resonating with spark gap discharges which were pretty much the only way to create an oscillator in those days.  Now the whole tower is set about vibrating but the current inside the lc tank circuit is conserved the way Tesla liked it.  Down in the ground is this huge sattelite dish but it is buried where it can intercept any incoming currents that are responding to the magnetic field of the vertical inductor legs current.  They are collecting the backemf of the inductor legs of the tower.
So basically he is creating a stationary bolt of lightning relative to the Earth and collecting the incoming and outgoing magnetic fields on his satellite dish buried in the crust.  What he was planning to do with this magnetic beast down there was what I question. 
    SM's designs do look like it utilized a vertical oscillator.  Even his big one cut apart seems to have aluminum at the base of the coil and bailing wire around the base of his smaller ones.  This metal becomes the inductor in the lc circuit and the torroidal coil the receiver of incoming magnetic field fluctuations.  Very much like Tesla's towers.
    Maybe we should be burying the tpu's?  ::)  There has got to be a bunch of magnetic fields running around under our feet. Lightning strikes/ magnetosphere response due to the solar wind/  Earth's magnetic response to traversing the sun's magnetic field at 67,000 miles per hour./ man-made currents from  distribution circuits./  telluric currents/ dynamic anomally of the molten iron core spin/ tectonic piezo electric currents/   All of the listed with magnetic mirrors of their currents.

Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love