Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlifes wacked out ideas.

Started by nightlife, March 05, 2008, 12:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

I thought I would start this thread to put all my ideas in so I will quit disrupting everyones elses theads.

I will start out with this next concept.

Watch this video and pay close attention to the coil and magnet set up and how it works. The magnet vibrates back and fourth in the coils and produces power. Now take a couple thousand of these linked together and mount them to the top and bottom of 4x8 sheets of plywood that are attached together. Now find something to vibrate those sheets of plywood. You will find that you are producing more power then the power used to create the vibration. You would get better results using other materials other then plywood but I am not sure which would be best so I just said plywood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ0v-CK63-4

The next picture would show the basics of a way to build the coil and magnet set ups as well as how a speaker could be used. There are hundreds of ways to utilize just this one concept. Stay tuned because the best is yet to come.

nightlife

Just for those who want to know how much power a wind belt puts out, it was said to produce about 4.5 volts. This next video explains a bit more about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mecU7S2xoJc

nightlife

I am having problems with circuitry as well as with coil windings. Does anyone have a link to any sites that I could learn about these things from.

One thing I need is something to stop a current from coming back. When a magnet moves on way in a coil, it pushes the current that way, but when it moves back the other way, it seams to draw that current that was just created, back.

nightlife

I found that using a vibrant vibrating coil works better then a speaker. Back massager, foot massager and even a sex toy's vibration set up will work.

Put any of them on a surface and see how the whole surface will vibrate and then lay magnets on is and see how they will vibrate. I am finding that the coil windings are the real trick as well as the circuitry. I am not educated with either and that is my hold up.

Formula1