Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Debunking the 9/11 *Anti-No-Plane-Theory* Myths

Started by CB_Brooklyn, March 06, 2008, 10:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotensor

In the end it really doesn't matter which flavor of skulduggery we think is the most probable.  We see it as such, regardless of the details.
I value each human life equally, and by that standard it's not rocket science to figure out who the bad guys are.

one

I  don't  believe all the  conspiracy  storys

What  does stick  in my mind is  the way the  World  trade  buildings fell .

They  all fell  straight  down  exactly  like   controlled  demolition .

In my opinion    high  rise  buildings  don't  normally  fall that way .   They  are designed to  remain  standing  even  if a major fire breaks out.

In my  opinion  the chances  of  a  building  as tall as any of the  world trade  center buildings   falling  straight  down  into  itself  from an uncontrolled  fire is  smaller  than    the chances of winning   a lottery . 

Yet ........we are lead to believe  that it happened  3 times in one day. 

And  building 7 didn't even  have   any  direct  damage from the  planes.
No  fuel  from the planes   would have made it  to building 7

gary 

ramset

AS far as the towers go if you were ever inside during construction as I was you would have a completely different opinion  As far as number 7 that was spooky that had some serious iron Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

b0rg13

does it matter planes or no planes>?. the fact is they fooled everyone and look how many years later it is, and nothing has be done, yet they keep fooling you., its a fools world!. you can debate it all you like,nothing is done about it and they will stick it to you more and more because they can., so sit back and enjoy.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

one

Quote from: ramset on March 08, 2008, 12:37:14 AM
AS far as the towers go if you were ever inside during construction as I was you would have a completely different opinion  As far as number 7 that was spooky that had some serious iron Chet

Ramset

can  you name  ANY other high rise building that has EVER  fallen  into its own basement   because of an  uncontrolled fire .........anywere .....?

gary