Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My totally Baked IDEA

Started by bigfatpothead, March 14, 2008, 03:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

your car runs on water alone.. or is there a mix of fuel/gasoline as well ?.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

z.monkey

I'm watching the video now.  So you are generating a pulse train with a couple of timers.  Amplifying it with a power transistor and then using the amplified pulse train to run the electrolyzer?  I am curious about what the power generated by the engine is like on only HHO.  Does it produce as much power as gasoline?  Also what is the volumetric efficiency of the electrolyzer.  Do you need a large volume of HHO, or is the engine taking mostly air and a small amount of HHO?

Dude, I have been preaching this for decades.  The space shuttle goes 18,000 MPH on basically water.  I know you can understand the stupefied looks I get when I try to explain this stuff to a "college boy" stuffed white shirt.

What you have done in your spare time, national laboratories couldn't do with billion dollar grants.

The magnet piston, electromagnet thing might not go like you want it to.
Why not use a big electric motor and FE/OU device like my Soft Particle
Reactor.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4255.0/topicseen.html
This is my baby.  I crack electricity out of soft particles.

I LOVE your website.  I may need to jump in my wife's 4X4 and come visit you.
Ever go drag racing?  I have been to the Memphis motor speedway for the
Nostalgia drag races.  In fact that would be a great place to test the potential of
HHO, especially if we can generate more power than gas.  I have often thought
about making an electric dragster also, like the Tesla Roadster, except less
European.

Blessed Be Brother

Godspeed!
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

one

Quote from: bigfatpothead on March 15, 2008, 04:19:53 AM
Cool,

The only thing I forgot to mention was speed control, and that could be done by a
POTentiometer in line with the electromagnet.

imagine having that briggs and stratton turning a 5KW generator,   FOR FREE

I am in KY presently. Texas is very close, on the internet. Do you have a camera?
I am still looking in the alleys for a discarded lawnmower.
I figger if this works I will buy a generator and hook it up to my house.
TO HELL WITH THE ELECTRIC COMPANY.
It could also be used to generate the electricity to power a conventional electric car motor.

Also I checked the output on a car ignition coil, it was over 40,000 volts, that should make a heck of a electromagnetic field, does anyone know any more detail on how to make electromagnets  more powerful, is it more or less windings.

The  2 main problems I see are   timing and   power

The  current  ignition system   has high  voltage ........but  VERY little power

In  a  internal combustion  engine  the   spark  ignites  the  fuel air mix  just  after  top dead  center.
At this  time  the   ignition system is  done.  Untill the   next  cycle.

The   burning  fuel   expands   as it burns pushing  the  piston  down .

The piston is  relativly  heavy........it takes time to get it moving.

Moving a piston  with an ignition spark is  kind  of like trying to move a car  by hitting it with a baseball bat .

I am not  saying  that   your  idea  will not work .........it is  just not quite as easy  as it sounds .

I would  try something  like    building a  BIG  coil .......and   hitting  the  coil  with  the ignition  pulse ...........then  trying to drive the  motor  with  flyback and  resonance

In theory   a properly timed pulse  from the ignition coil  each cycle might   be enough to kick a large  coil into resonance

gary   

z.monkey

Yeah,
Gasoline has an incredible power density.  Trying to do that with an electromagnet is going to be difficult, but not impossible.  Were going after nirtomethane next...
:D Godspeed
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

one

Quote from: z.monkey on March 15, 2008, 10:12:52 AM
Yeah,
Gasoline has an incredible power density.  Trying to do that with an electromagnet is going to be difficult, but not impossible.  Were going after nirtomethane next...
:D Godspeed

Zmonkey

I like your attitude     :)

I have  thought  about it a little

It may seem  kind of strange to  use  the  current  ignition system  to drive  large  coil .

I think  that  this is the key to making it work .

As far as I know  Tesla first  observed radient  energy   when he was watching large  DC  powerlines  being  switched on.
There were   blue sparks   around the  wires  for a fraction of  a second .

In my opinion    radient  energy requires BOTH   short  time periods  AND high voltage.

In my  opinion   most  people here  forget  the high voltage   and  just go for  frequency .

It is my opinion  that  on  the  TPU thread     SM  recomended  tubes because  they   run at higher voltages . 

By  driving  a  large coil   with a  high voltage  pulse you would  be  creating a dipole   of  thousands  of volts WITHIN the coil
All  that  you  would be asking of resonance is to fill in the current

gary