Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Look at all the little pathetic puppets.   Like little copper top batteries - so eager to please the Matrix and feed it's hunger.

How many before Spheric?  Hmm.  Sauron the Great - remember him?  Then there was that religious guy - I forget his name...  How many more before you wake up realize you are just his toys.  He throws little scraps of meat to the puppies in the pen, but never let's them play outside with the big dogs.

Look how the deciples crawl in the dust beneath the mesiah's feet, hoping that they will be blessed by a speckle of his spit.

He's been mind-fuking you for over 2 years now!  Wake up!
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

wattsup

Three coils out of phase 120 degrees pointed center 30 degrees to the top toroid with one coil on top pointing downwards. Looks to me like a virtual alternator. The three coils pulse in sequence and the top coil pulses at each bottom coil pulse. The bottom coils create the field movement action and the top coil concentrates and disperses each pulse across the toroid but always shifting 120 degrees. 5 components. I would say a good variation of Otto's ECD but with a more logical magnetic field development. Smart.

tao

Quote from: jeanna on March 18, 2008, 12:06:47 AM
May I please add an element to the nice synopsis already made?

The visitor says:

QuoteThe diameter of the toroid hole should be the same as the diameter of the toroid windings for optimum results

jeanna

For some odd reason, when I was doing my 3d models I was thinking that the diameter that the windings of the toroid are wound upon should be the same size as the diameter of the 'control'/'driving' coils' diameters. It appears I might have made a slight mistake then in my 3d models. So, I made a couple which are below that fix the error. Like spherics said, you could even use two copper bars to extract power, but for the sake of accurate representations of spherics's idea, I present some more accurate 3d models below, mind you, the central toroid is only 'slightly' different in size from my other pics...

tao

Quote from: Grumpy on March 18, 2008, 12:44:58 AM
Look at all the little pathetic puppets.   Like little copper top batteries - so eager to please the Matrix and feed it's hunger.

How many before Spheric?  Hmm.  Sauron the Great - remember him?  Then there was that religious guy - I forget his name...  How many more before you wake up realize you are just his toys.  He throws little scraps of meat to the puppies in the pen, but never let's them play outside with the big dogs.

Look how the deciples crawl in the dust beneath the mesiah's feet, hoping that they will be blessed by a speckle of his spit.

He's been mind-fuking you for over 2 years now!  Wake up!

There is too much collaborating evidence in support of what Spherics said being true though, Grumpy...

I for one will not just let this pass by unnoticed...

In the very least, I will do my research, like all people should, and they should conclude FOR THEMSELVES if they should believe what Spherics said or not...

8)

bolt

I never realized the importance of this despite the fact i went off into heavy reading about MRI scanners over a year ago. There is much in common. In addition there is a common theme which is leaking out to the public domain from Bedinni multi-pole  120 degree coils to a dozen   or so more related motor projects which are basically all disturbing the ether and collecting the kicks but none are truly emulators and thats why any captured energy is minuscule.

This is the missing fundamental link if mass is energy in a quasi static virtual steady state then one only has to emulate the effect of mass to provide energy. The emulation of a virtual iron atom by replicating the Nuclear Resonance ticks all the right boxes. Likewise if the theory is true it must be possible to emulate all the other elements with increasing complex models that look like atomic structures. For our purpose we are only interested in emulating iron which we know has magnetic properties.

The practical implications are based on this design

Coil A is fed a frequency of 3 x F1 and has a phase of 0 with respect to the other coils.

We need those that have been working on these for a long time to agree on what is the NMR frequency for iron then what harmonic can we select that gives the operation of the entire unit. We must establish this so that the coils are wound to the EXACT resonance even though in practice the frequency of operation is slightly detuned to prevent a density explosion.

In other words:
When air-core coil X pulses so does air-core coil A.
When air-core coil Y pulses so does air-core coil A.
When air-core coil Z pulses so does air-core  coil A.

Coil A in the TPU is the smaller toroidal  core often seen either sat on top or placed in the centre. Its resonance will be 3 times higher then XYZ and forms the vertical stack. As a single air core the tuned wire length will be 3 times longer for XYZ compared to A.