Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super God

Ah wait:
"The LC oscillators were used as control pulse currents to the saturable inductors."

Maybe the LC oscillators WERE used to pulse the control coils. From the patent I see that it compresses the wave and makes it more akin to a pulse than a sine wave...interesting! Since saturable inductors are controlled using DC it makes sense that he was referring to the control coil windings and not using the LC oscillators to control the saturable inductors...
>9000

Super God

Ok, I have a 6AS7 tube, max current is about 125ma. Max volts is about 135, so I'm going be pulsing the coil with about 55 volts. The specification sheet did not mention what voltage I have to appy to the grid? Also what is the voltage on the grid in reference to?

Looking at tube circuits it appears that the output is attached to the B+/Plate voltage and the tube merely grounds it when the grid is energized. Across a coil that would be a dead short, is there supposed to be cap in between the coil and the B+ voltage to keep it from shorting?
>9000

apotential

Spherics, Harry12345,

If you are still around, I would like to get into contact with you. Please email me at apotential@hushmail.com

Chances are, you'll never read this, but if you do, please contact me, its important.

CompuTutor

OK, here is the part I don't get,
if the problem of the original design
was that it ramped into overload,
and therefore had heat runaway.

Why aren't we, or why didn't he,
just make lemonade from lemons
and use liquid cooling to collect it ?

I see the runaway issue as a plus,
make electricity first,
and make heat too !

Am I the only one to see this ?