Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

'You are correct if you believe you are correct' Henry Ford.
Keep up the good work!
May I suggest reading Keely, T.T.Brown and Podkletnov to further your belief system and knowledge.
I am currently reading about Nobel Laureates Hannes Alfven and Enrico Fermi.

Quote from: dankie on October 02, 2009, 02:35:58 PM
These 'companion waves' will not be implemented for use on planet earth . They are gonna use cold fusion , Hydrino from blacklight , and Xogen technology .

None of that eather stuff has been proven so far , its all a bunch of hearsay , none of it is goverment funded or backed thus far .
Absolutely! Why walk on water when you can 'Dogpaddle'?!

Grumpy

I leave conclusion and opinions to the reader.  The doc that Roberto referenced was written in 2003.

Bibhas De calims that the E-H Antenna exhibits companion wave effects:
http://www.bibhasde.com/radiocomm.html#cfacomp
http://www.eh-antenna.com/

Email to Bibhas De from Lewey Gilstrap:

Quote[On March 2, 2007, I got an email from Lewey Gilstrap. Portions of that email are reproduced below with his permission. I found his idea interesting.

What this amounts to, in essence, is that electromagnetic energy can propagate over a continuum of conditions from E < cB through E = cB to E > cB. The first part of this spectrum is what I have described. The second part is what Gilstrap describes. That is to say, the conventional electromagnetic wave (with E = cB) â€" which today is seen as the be all and end all of electromagnetic propagation â€" is just one point in this spectrum.

The enormity of the combined idea can be seen by considering just one minor consequence of it: It will put paid to the anointed cosmological discoveries that are based on the assumption that electromagnetic waves are the only form of electromagnetic energy propagating in the universe. â€" BRD]

A few days ago, I ran across your website while doing a search for related items. I had not been aware of your work before, and I read with considerable interest the material on the Companion Wave. However, I was disappointed that you did not mention the electric wave twin of the magnetic Companion wave. The twin is just as interesting as the Companion. Both the Companion wave and its twin are longitudinal, both propagate through salt water without loss other than normal inverse square loss and neither is stopped by a Faraday cage; for the Companion wave, E < cB and for the twin, cB < E. Both the Companion and its twin can be detected as end fire (not transverse) from an ordinary dipole, but it takes special phasing or a special antenna to detect either one. I showed that both waves satisfy Maxwell's equations and that no modification of Maxwell's equations is needed.

The reason I know about these waves is that I got a patent on the electrostatic wave (actually, on the antenna, which was quite different from a normal dipole and it did not involve crossed fields). The patent was awarded in 1976 (Electrostatic Communications System; United States Patent 3964051). I knew about the Companion wave, but my antenna design for the magnetic wave would have required a lab for fabrication which was not available to me and I just dropped further work on it. Later, I got a contract to build two prototypes of the electric wave system for the Navy. The units were tested first in a swimming pool and later in the Chesapeake Bay. The units had a carrier frequency of 10 MHz, and, although the range of the units was not very great, we did show that there was no exponential attenuation of the signal (other than inverse square spreading) for around 10 wavelengths separation of the transmitter and receiver. Unfortunately, the naysayers in the Navy killed any further development, claiming that "it would not work." (Yes, they ignored my physical reasoning, my mathematical reasoning, and the experimental work with the prototypes.) My estimate as to potential range after several years of development was on the order of 1000 km, although that might have been optimistic. After seeing your material, I think that I could do a much better job of antenna design for either of the twins now than I did twenty years ago. I long since stopped working on the two waves, but have used some of the principles I developed for them for investigation of other non-standard waves, one of which is even more exotic than the twins.

Lewey Gilstrap

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

darkspeed

Quote from: giantkiller on October 02, 2009, 02:59:43 PM
Keep up the good work!
May I suggest reading Keely, T.T.Brown and Podkletnov to further your belief system and knowledge.

Shure... They all think special waves are not real.. except for when they are actually using them  ;D Pesky explosive plasma!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAdj6vpYppA&NR=1

dankie

Quote from: giantkiller on October 02, 2009, 02:59:43 PM
Keep up the good work!

O sure ... and you understand and are able to apply that hyperphysics to something that can save money and do something ?

Or you are just reading the Bios and skipping all the equations .

I study physics at school , basic physics for elecrical drive motors and the like , I study industrial electronics , automated system logics mostly , we dont need to study super-luminal physics , we need to understand forces and speeds , motors strenghts etc ..  . And some small electronics , I am a good student and I find my level of physics to be the most difficult course I have ever took .

Can you really understand that stuff ? You can claim to read them but can you understand and do something with that MIT level wave and superluminal physics ?

allcanadian

@Dankie
QuoteNone of that eather stuff has been proven so far , its all a bunch of hearsay , none of it is goverment funded or backed thus far .
lol, Of course and this hearsay was propagated by the likes of Tesla,Rutherford,Thompson,Faraday,Ampere,Gauss,Weber,Maxwell,Albert Einstein etc..... only the people who were mostly nobel prize winners and practically invented electrodynamics and quantum mechanics believed this Aether nonsense, where most average weak minded people obviously know better. Ask yourself this question--"What is electricity,magnetism and gravity fundamentally"?, not the effects of the latter but what they are. When you find the answer to this question maybe an Aether will not be so far fetched.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.