Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

konduct

Info on NMR process.
http://www.cem.msu.edu/~reusch/VirtualText/Spectrpy/nmr/nmr1.htm

Page with specific NMR for Iron http://www.chem.tamu.edu/services/NMR/periodic/...I have learned this is relative to an elements spin state and is calculated with some crazy equation I was far from understanding.

Feynman

I think this information should be considered.

The hexagonal lattice information reminds me very much of transmission electron microscope  experiments with viral DNA packing (also appeared to occur in hexagon lattice crystal).  I am not sure if it's relevant, but I'd figured I'd mention it since it jogged my memory.

sparks

Spherics post makes sense to me.  Matter being spherical standing waves.  Potential Energy being stored in matter relative to aether frequencies.  Channel the aether energy or frequencies into a
compaction mode and fusion energy is released.  You don't need uranium or plutoniom or any of that krap.  You just need to have magnetic fields interface in all 4 dimensions and the potential energy will flow,  IT WILL FLOW TOO MUCH IF THE FIELDS ARE TUNED IN PHASE.    We want the potential energy to flow out of phase so the ball gets rolling not stand there and create new matter.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

Quote from: Feynman on March 17, 2008, 10:24:54 AM
I think this information should be considered.

The hexagonal lattice information reminds me very much of transmission electron microscope  experiments with viral DNA packing (also appeared to occur in hexagon lattice crystal).  I am not sure if it's relevant, but I'd figured I'd mention it since it jogged my memory.

It also looks like the packing on the atomic pictures in jeanna's thread Example of TPU's in nature.  Lattice confinement of orbital fields.  The other prime example is in Faraday's law,  which states an electrical potential will develop at the interface of magnetic fields.   And just one more for the road is I believe it is Marco's experiment with his oscillating permanent magnet at 7.3.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love