Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

I think iron would explain the over heating , by its resistive nature...

But also iron respond magnetically easily compered with copper to copper type coil.

On the first tpu , he did say bailing wire , also iron.

Almost Tesla all the way ?

stevenDmark

Dear friends,

Under the right conditions it is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction in certain types of iron. In the early days i wrote about discharges of magnetic energy similar to the discharge of magnetic energy during an atomic explosion. I even pointed out this was related to my power technology. Nobody seems to wonder about that or why the Atomic Energy Commission of the federal government was involved. It is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction that releases some energy by converting the material. If you take the energy and use it to cause another reaction and it's energy to cause another, you can see that this process can go very wrong. There is a reason i call my devices bombs. If the unit hits the correct frequency and stays there too long it will start to convert too much material and energy at once. This will only take a second,or less. I did point out that I did not want to be responsible for giving out information making it possible that someone would make a big crater of a hole where their house used to stand with resulting death of themselves and possibly their families and neighbors too. It is in my writings quite literally. I never said these things were safe. However, i do think there are ways to make it safe in a way that it runs without the danger of self destruction.

Sincerely,
SM

Mannix

Quote from: BEP on August 22, 2009, 10:17:58 AM
I don't mean to urinate up someones tree but 'tech information provided'?

Where?

I've spent my whole life working in technical fields. Tech information means drawings, parts lists, theory of operation, etc. The only information I've seen that fits 'tech information' are from very few experimenters. I've seen pieces of a theory of operation but how those pieces go together and whether they are complete is unknown.

As far as using VHF triodes I think I can say I have. Did you know you can amplify a signal with a simple triode circuit with power applied only on the filament?

I suspect you would need no power if you could use a cold cathode type. Haven't found any of those yet.

I would love to see some tech info but we've already been told that much detail won't happen.

The s/n ratio of the bottle and why! Is this not the correct context for tubes ?

wattsup

Using coat hangers is not using bailing wire.

First off, you would not be able to get enough length to make even one loop in the MTPU or LTPU. You would have to twist several ends together and what would such a twisting do the the action of the iron. Don't know.

The other solution if using coat hangers is that they are not going around the circumference in a loop but are used in distinct smaller sections of the outer ring. That would hold closer to what SM just said about one impulse gaining, then going into the second and gaining, then going into the next, and so on.

One thing also about coat hangers. They don't make them like they used to. In the past, I used to be able to open my car door if I left my keys and locked the door. These days, the wire is so damn cheap you can't really do it. lol

@BEP

Yes Ok there are more then one 6TPU, but they are still 6TPUs. The STPU has two protruding solid stems as outputs where SM put his lamp directly. Those could be iron wire.

@stefan

Quote from: wattsup on August 20, 2009, 08:36:58 PM
@stefan
So what is the verdict? Was that SM or not who made these posts.
And if it is an impostor, will you ban the guy?

Is there a concrete answer to this question because from all that's going on, I and probably others are rather confused.