Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

well guys ...

i like the coat hanger idea ..  i have not tryed it ...

steven ...  thanks for your continued encourgement!!  it is verry much appreciated ..

indeed the kids of tommorow are here today ...  that is plainly seen!  ;D ;D

i know you do NOT NEED TO LOOK FOR A NECULAR MAGNETIC EXPLOSION ...

unless you dont want a house left as steven just explained ...

and im just guessing here you dont want to end up with messed up body cuz you were messing with human freqs ...  eh gk?

so why not build a safe unit useing 1 freq and teslas kick trick ....

simple as that ...

after that is built working and exposed public ..  we could advance the ou put of it ... safely ...

and easly ... 

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

BEP

Quote from: stevenDmark on August 22, 2009, 07:01:27 PM
In the early days i wrote about discharges of magnetic energy similar to the discharge of magnetic energy during an atomic explosion.

@SM

The reason why I pursued the TPU was because the bi-layer or open TPU looked almost exactly like my last EMP experiment. It was impossible to stabilize between the point of being a good party trick and the point of damaging nearby electronics. It also exposed unopened photographic film - not a good thing.

Your device exhibited the control I needed. The important factors were, how the fields work together, frequencies, etc.

If this momentary conversion of iron to an isotope is true I think I will bow out of this game. I hope your reported illness is not related to the TPU work. Many of these projects can cause some real health problems.

BEP

innovation_station

Quote from: BEP on August 23, 2009, 10:22:53 AM
@SM

The reason why I pursued the TPU was because the bi-layer or open TPU looked almost exactly like my last EMP experiment. It was impossible to stabilize between the point of being a good party trick and the point of damaging nearby electronics. It also exposed unopened photographic film - not a good thing.

Your device exhibited the control I needed. The important factors were, how the fields work together, frequencies, etc.

If this momentary conversion of iron to an isotope is true I think I will bow out of this game. I hope your reported illness is not related to the TPU work. Many of these projects can cause some real health problems.

BEP

i beleave with the ist arc reactor im getting X ray flashes ...  :o :o :o :o

hummmmmmm   just guessing its not a good thing ....  i say XRAY cuz i feel the HEAT  of the light flashes on my skin ...  at a distance from the arc...

so that is a HOT  reactor ..  most likely not the safest way to do it ....  ;)  im not saying it could not be sheilded ...

i bet bep ...  the flashes will burn a pic in film ...  :)

i never tryed ...

ist!

people got me q in ?  where is the LOVE....   [?]  ....  [!]    8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJpyskHMwRs

IF YOU NEVER KNOW TRUTH YOU NEVER KNOW LOVE ....     

for bep ... 3:28 - 3:30   ;)  BEP = BLACK EYED PEAS...  ;)

WHATS YOUR HANDLE ALL BOUT BEP?
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

BEP

BEP is an old MI callsign. It is pronounced letter by letter.

DE BEP

BT AR K

EMdevices

I just thought of something, this makes so much sense what SM is saying,  remember in the 80's those two scientists that came up with cold fusion?  What if this is similar?   I remember some experiments from Naudins web page where he has hydrogen in a closed container with a filament wire and he pulses the wire with  DC and measures the power input and the heat output (the whole thing is placed in a calorimeter)  He is getting extra energy out.

What if SM found something similar to this?  Interesting, something to think about.

EM

P.S.  Can this be the iron wire?  (see figure bellow)

QuoteDear friends,

Under the right conditions it is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction in certain types of iron. In the early days i wrote about discharges of magnetic energy similar to the discharge of magnetic energy during an atomic explosion. I even pointed out this was related to my power technology. Nobody seems to wonder about that or why the Atomic Energy Commission of the federal government was involved. It is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction that releases some energy by converting the material. If you take the energy and use it to cause another reaction and it's energy to cause another, you can see that this process can go very wrong. There is a reason i call my devices bombs. If the unit hits the correct frequency and stays there too long it will start to convert too much material and energy at once. This will only take a second,or less. I did point out that I did not want to be responsible for giving out information making it possible that someone would make a big crater of a hole where their house used to stand with resulting death of themselves and possibly their families and neighbors too. It is in my writings quite literally. I never said these things were safe. However, i do think there are ways to make it safe in a way that it runs without the danger of self destruction.

Sincerely,
SM