Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Quote from: bolt on August 31, 2009, 02:19:59 PM
its a while since a looked at the TPU but i always maintained that coil banging with pulses, and logic control is wrong!

In the past few months/years many many more RE/OU devices are shown on the net and they all have common themes. SM said the answer lay with Tesla and he is right. Its only a case of resonance and self oscillation. Again SM emphasized there is no mass control circuits and in fact no more then self running oscillators.

What i do know based on the work of Tesla and Don Smith is that RE = RF in a node of time space and magnetic coupling does not suffer entropy loss and this is the KEY!

In order to make RE you must first excite the local ambient space. Anything over 100Khz enters the RF arena and split EM can occur. 

Take HV coil transformer as used in strobe supply it will give 5Kv if we drive with  5Khz clock using a 12 volt source battery.  If i couple this through a balun driver i can match this into a collector loop of 5 turns.

if i take this  collector loop i get this to self oscillate at say 1 meg with a 2,200pf cap and the result will be around 1 meg that contains 5Khz modulation.

If this coil is loaded in anyway i will kill the source! if i rectify this i end up with DC 5000 volts with 5Khz hash as modulation, so far so good. EACH turn on the collector now has 5000/5 turns = 1000 volts. But i don't touch this source and this is unlike what everyone does on this forum is play with the source you must NOT touch this!

Now make another collector of 1 full turn. Its LC =F will be quite a bit higher then the primary driver the ratio needs to be 1.618 higher so 1.618 megs.   In open air non cored magnetic coupled to the source this loop will acquire 1000 volts. Remember SM explained all this in his notes.

This secondary collector will acquire magnetic non loss induction to the primary driver. Its o/p tank is fed to a FWBR and will be 1000 volts and the current is limited ONLY by the wire resistance.

Again if i want more current i add another collector and it COPIES from the source! SM explains all this again in his notes. If i want more volts i add this collector in series to give 2000 volt supply.

SO

What are the magic frequencies? There are NONE!!! only magnetic induction is 1.618 higher then source F

1  Clock driver to start HV

2 Driver RE energizer collector F = diameter of L plus C

3 collector load = F = diameter of L plus C and is tuned to 1st collector for best results look for 1.618 higher then source.

O/p = turns ratio of collector 1 to collector 2 into FWBR = DC PLUS source modulation = 5Khz 1000 VDC

Sounds too simple then read Tesla patents, read everything about Don Smith and Kapanadze the latter has several working systems using RF magnetic induction devices.

Can i build this using parts from Rat Shack? YES Is it simple like SM said? YES and does it work like Tesla as SM suggested? YES Does it rely on resonance? YES and of simple low cost circuits no complex mosfet coil bangers? YES

The minimum number of collector coils required is 2 one source one copy. But i can have one source and 5 copies each copy becomes a NEW supply of FULL capacity.

Don't forget RE = RF in energy transformation!

It's all hard to understand. What do you mean by self-resonate ? Standing wave ?
I think that the most simple device would be the lost Hubbard coil instead of TPU. It's a pity we can't find any info about it (that's telling me it was too simple to be documented)

giantkiller

@Bolt,
I agree and comply.
I am mixing apples and oranges here.
The mixing design I am working on is to do what Keely has stated. But that needs a power supply. Hence the TPU. The specs you just posted are as clear as can be. It models the tuning fork analogy and is in league with the Hubbard, Moray, Don Smith and Kapanadze(He even shows the 9 volt battery).
Hubbard clearly does not touch the source. He copies it 8 times.
Why does Rat Shack work? Minimal conduction is key along with resonance. No diffusion into the conductor.

QuoteWhat i do know based on the work of Tesla and Don Smith is that RE = RF in a node of time space and magnetic coupling does not suffer entropy loss and this is the KEY!
Podkletnov proved no loss also at huge distances.

--giantkiller.

innovation_station

WELCOME BACK COIL BANING BOLT...  :)

lol

sounds intresting ...

and i almost feel like building something im just getting the work shop set up first ...

and i gots me lots o room to build ...

ist..
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

MasterPlaster

Quote from: Bruce_TPU on August 31, 2009, 07:52:32 AM
This "PROCESS" (as I have the three freq's SM gave in private for the 15") when shown in a spreadsheet, produces "hundreds" of replicas of the fundamental, and "hundreds" of replicas of the first 7 Harmonics of the fundamental.

@Bruce
Are you at liberty post the spreadsheet?

bolt

Success requires proof and there are plenty of videos on youtube now that shows all this is real and no pipe dream.

Next step is confirmation. You confirm what you already know so build something simple to start. Dont matter if its a tesla coil lighting up a single bulb on one wire or even the DS plasma ball test with 4 turns as a collector on top as L and C use microwave oven cap. Ground one side and you awake the GODs!

RE= RF where EV volts in left hand electron spin replies from ambient free electrons induce magnetic right hand spin into coil = RE

Electrons are everywhere universally you only have to ask. You do NOT have to pay for delivery from your electric company you have plenty already! AMPS is a POST operation.

have OU it really is that simple.