Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly overunity Transformer / Meg

Started by LoganBaker, March 17, 2008, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: Nali2001 on October 29, 2008, 04:34:57 PM
Well I wonder of someone can answer this, but here goes:
Why does Ivanov use half wave ac and not just full wave ac..? I mean it is the saturation level that counts and so the polarity of the field should/does not matter. So why the half wave ac?

Regards,
Steven

Hi Steven,

I have also pondered on this question.  I think if you use full wave AC, then core saturation can occur twice within one full cycle so frequency doubling takes place in the output waveform, 100Hz out for a 50Hz input.

Of course you have to take care of the DC excitation received from the half wave rectification because it surely biases the input core to a certain direction on the B/H curve.

rgds,  Gyula

Kator01

Hello Steven,

good question. I once had observed a weird effect when I loaded the primary of a step-down ring-transformer
( 230 V -> 12 Volt , 100 Watt ) with a halfwave, as this is shown in the hand-drawing above . Since I am a cautious person I put in series behind the diode a 230 V incandescant-bulb ( 30 Watt ). Now without diode the free wheeling transformer ( no load attached to the secondary) usually consumes just 0.7 watt and the bulb is dark.
But with diode the bulb was fully lit and the ring-transformer was humming and vibrating very loud with 50 Hz.

I stopped this experiment because at that time I thought it does not make sense to have that much of energy lost already at the primary with no load. Now the problem was that my watt-meter ( I bought this from a professional electronic-company here in germany) was showing more than 30 Watt input, so I knew then that it was reading false values.

You can try this yourself. I think something weird is happening with the Kick-Back-EMF after each halfe-wave which is not synchronized with the grid-frequency. If the kick-back-emf arrises it feeds back into the grid at the time the negative-part of the sinus-wave of the grid is on thus it is a grid-controlled back-feeding of the Kick-Back-EMF with no diode.
I now must repeat this experiment and find out more.

When I say Kick-Back-EMF then I do not refer to Back-EMF - this is something different.

In order to give you an impression of this  Kick-Back-EMF - especially in ring-transformers - you do the following experiment :

You take a transformer ( ring-trafo or a usual trafo of bigger size - at least 100 Watt ) measure with a analoge-Ohm-Meter  the primary until the scaler has reached his final position. Then - and you have to do this very quick in about 2 seconds  - you disconnect the probes and measure again but this time with changed probe- position on the leads. Tell me what you see.

Regards

Kator

Kator01

Hi Getca,

can you please tell us what coretype is the bypass and basic loop by naming it in you pic MEG_1.1.jpg.

Thanks

Kator

Getca

Hello Steven...
The air gaps are between 0,5 and 1.5mm and it depends on the frequency and output power. About the measurement I use the basic theory like this http://www.opamp-electronics.com/tutorials/measurements_of_ac_magnitude_2_01_03.htm for AC output sinusoidal voltage and DC meter for the input DC voltage and current.
Why Mr Ivanov uses a half wave AC...I think because it's the simple way to drive the control coils and get back the magnetic energy via only one power diode. If he uses a push-pull magnetic sheme he just drives the control coils by the (+) and (-) half waves of AC input voltage. Of cource it's only my asumption... ;)

Regards...
Rossen

Getca

Hello Kator...
Nothing special about the cores. The main core E shaped, 12x15mm middle section, Al~200. The shunt core E 20/6, 6x6mm middle section, Al~1300. The cores working fracuency is under 100kHz. It was my early experiment, but it demonstrates a working principle of a magnetic flux switching using magnetic bypass with a core saturation.

Best wishes...
Rossen