Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual Motion Wheel Design (Quite Simple)

Started by Alexioco, March 22, 2008, 10:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Gravity wheels cannot work.  They are impossible.  Want to know why?  It's because the very weight you are trying to use to make the wheel spin must somehow be brought back up to the top of the wheel.  So there is nothing to gain, see?  Whatever kinetic energy the weight gives, it requires the exact same amount to convert back to potential energy (i.e. get back to the top of the wheel).

Ah, you say are going to use momentum and bla bla bla bla.  It won't work.  Just think about what I said above, and then you will realize that gravity wheels are hopeless.  Can't be done.  You are just playing with weights and levers, and we all know that leverage produces no excess energy.

Alexioco

Quote from: utilitarian on March 25, 2008, 07:36:21 PM
Gravity wheels cannot work.  They are impossible.  Want to know why?  It's because the very weight you are trying to use to make the wheel spin must somehow be brought back up to the top of the wheel.  So there is nothing to gain, see?  Whatever kinetic energy the weight gives, it requires the exact same amount to convert back to potential energy (i.e. get back to the top of the wheel).

Ah, you say are going to use momentum and bla bla bla bla.  It won't work.  Just think about what I said above, and then you will realize that gravity wheels are hopeless.  Can't be done.  You are just playing with weights and levers, and we all know that leverage produces no excess energy.

Well, if you think it's impossible, then what is your point in being here? I respect your comment, I understand what you are saying, It's like a pendulum, it does not swing quite as high as it started off,
if it did then perpetual motion would already exist, but it doesnt, meaning there is energy loss etc, but if that pendulum had another one placed at a right angle behind it, then it would swing higher than it started, so it is this that has to be put into a wheel, and kept, and the only way to keep it is by having some sort of movement...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

utilitarian

Quote from: Alexioco on March 25, 2008, 08:04:29 PM

Well, if you think it's impossible, then what is your point in being here? I respect your comment, I understand what you are saying, It's like a pendulum, it does not swing quite as high as it started off,
if it did then perpetual motion would already exist, but it doesnt, meaning there is energy loss etc, but if that pendulum had another one placed at a right angle behind it, then it would swing higher than it started, so it is this that has to be put into a wheel, and kept, and the only way to keep it is by having some sort of movement...

I hold out hope for free energy, but gravity wheels are a dead end.  I may be being overly blunt, but on the other hand, if what I say saves you or someone else hours or weeks or months of effort, then it was good for me to say it.

I admit I did not comprehend exactly what you said about the pendulums, but nothing to do with swinging or moving weights has any hope of working.  There is just no getting around the fact that every weight that drops must be lifted back up to the original position.  At best, all you can have is an initially unbalanced position which creates temporary movement.  And even this is not free.  You paid for it in advance by using your own energy to create the unbalanced position.

Alexioco

Quote from: utilitarian on March 25, 2008, 08:17:46 PM
Quote from: Alexioco on March 25, 2008, 08:04:29 PM

I hold out hope for free energy, but gravity wheels are a dead end.  I may be being overly blunt, but on the other hand, if what I say saves you or someone else hours or weeks or months of effort, then it was good for me to say it.

I admit I did not comprehend exactly what you said about the pendulums, but nothing to do with swinging or moving weights has any hope of working.  There is just no getting around the fact that every weight that drops must be lifted back up to the original position.  At best, all you can have is an initially unbalanced position which creates temporary movement.  And even this is not free.  You paid for it in advance by using your own energy to create the unbalanced position.

I agree with "You paid for it in advance by using your own energy to create the unbalanced position."
and also "if what I say saves you or someone else hours or weeks or months of effort, then it was good for me to say it."
You can't get something for nothing, as something has to be made first, but, i disagree with "but nothing to do with swinging or moving weights has any hope of working."
You need a weight to swing, to get past the part of where it is no use... so it may as well rise other than dangle at the bottom...
Also, when it the weight has swung, it has to rise, mind you, if it has less to rise, it must have less to fall... but the top weight takes care of that in my case...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

FreeEnergy

i don't know what is wrong with the software. works for me and i haven't heard a complaint, your the first. maybe it's your pc i don't know.

oh and you should build this wheel right away and show us the result on video.

peace