Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Bessler Quest

Started by Alexioco, April 01, 2008, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

I have now tried looking at this and came up with this, see what you think...

Bessler
Shows two hammer men toys with two men each. Each man swings a weight.

Hints:
QuoteAlternate: Indeed, a work of art must drive itself from many separate pieces of lead; That are now always two and two; If a thing takes outwardly the place, thus the other drives to the axle/shaft; this is soon here, and that is soon there; And also changes on and on.
Quotethese weights ... are the essential parts ... and when they come to be placed together and so arranged one against another that they can never obtain equilibrium ... one or other of them must apply its weight at right angles to the axis ...

Bessler
Shows two hammer men toys with one swung to the right and one swung to the left.

Hints:
QuoteWeights acted in pairs
QuoteAlternate: Indeed, a work of art must drive itself from many separate pieces of lead; That are now always two and two; If a thing takes outwardly the place, thus the other drives to the axle/shaft; this is soon here, and that is soon there; And also changes on and on.

Bessler

Shows what looks like a link chain on the far right side. (Idea: Weights were connected)
Shows what looks like a Jacob's Ladder toy on the right side. (Idea: Weights move in the same fasion)
Shows a scissor-jack on the left side. (Idea: Weights moved upwards)

Hints:
QuoteIf I arrange to have just one cross-bar in my machine, it revolves very slowly, just as if it can hardly turn itself at all, but, on the contrary, when I arrange several bars, pulleys and weights, the machine can revolve much faster

Bessler

Shows fat men swinging large short hammers against an anvil and skinny men swinging lighter long handled axes chopping wood.

Hints:
QuoteOn one side it is heavy and full; on the other empty and light, just as it should be.

Bessler

Shows the skinny men with twisted clothing

Hints:
QuoteSprings were employed, but not as detractors suggested.

Bessler

Shows a toy top that will flip over, end for end when spun.

Hints:
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

fletcher

IMO = In My Opinion ... JMO = Just My Opinion ...  IMHO = In My Humble Opinion

Yes, the toy page is just as depicted, all lumped together as you see it with the spinning top hand drawn, possibly at a later date & perhaps as an after thought ?

The toys sure do show mechanical actions at one level & I see you are attampting to interpret them in 'other ways' - everybody will have a different opinion about what each might mean in another context - personally I think they mostly are just mechanical actions but that the top was obviously added for a reason.

Alexioco

Ah, thank you :)

So what do you think about my interpretation of the toy?

Also, I would very much like to know your interpretation on this toy...

I agree, they could be mechanical, but how do you interprete that into a wheel?

fletcher

I think if you go back & re-read your own post previous about the hints you have identified you will see that you & he are describing an overbalance wheel where weights work in pairs - one is farther from the axle than its opposite & this gives the wheel torque - he hints at many different types of overbalancing arrangements & calls them principles at various times - it would appear that once the prime mover is found & applied that just about any of his overbalance wheel principles in MT could be employed to do the job [see his comments about the completely different system of MT48] - ordinarily an OOB wheel that starts that way ends up in balance where the CoG is below the axle on the vertical line - Bessler's accomplishment IMO was that he found a prime moving force to shift or lift weights at the appropriate time & then later restored them to closer to the axle on the ascending side, possibly using springs at that point, which meant that the wheel had asymmetric torque which allowed it to self sustain its rotation - if that were the case then the toy page mostly represents different ways & actions for changing a wheels CoG or CoM [pushing & pulling] - as an example of something slightly different the Jacobs ladder looks to me like MT9 if the circle is closed - the top would appear to be an important part of completing the puzzle otherwise why its late inclusion, especially if you have ruled out gravity itself as the prime mover - many of the gravity fundamentalists haven't yet ruled it out however - I'm sure your've read all this on Besslerwheel.com though.

Alexioco

Very interesting indeed, I haven?t read about MT 48, is there any link I can possibly read about the MT's, the ones he wrote about maybe?

Also, would this wheel work?