Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wild & crazy Caduceus Coil interpretation

Started by Koen1, April 22, 2008, 10:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

Quote from: resonanceman on April 29, 2008, 10:35:25 AM
Quote from: Koen1 on April 29, 2008, 06:09:49 AM

- the swords may represent the "greater core" laminate

WHat  is a greater core laminate?   
Well if you are going to drop clues on ideas about the swords that you refuse to tell us,
then this is my turn to drop clues about a core laminate idea that I won't explain either.
What goes around, comes around.
If you want to tell us about the sword idea you had, I will tell you what the laminate idea is. ;)

I will say that, if Bearden is in any way correct that sharp discharges in a stress potential field
couple with the quantum vacuum and allow for a burst of high potential, even if it is very brief,
my preliminary analysis of a relatively simple caduceus setup indicates a good chance of
charges accumulating in an oscilating LC-type system of this type.
In other words: if it indeed works like Bearen claims and like I suspect the caduceus functioned
as an electromagnetic oscillator system, then it should be able to pull charge from the stressed
spacetime itself as high voltage, and use it in the system to increase internal energy levels and
sustain oscillation. As well as very likely building up enough charge to power something else.

Koen1

Here's two pics to illustrate the normal LC function of
a caduceus circuit, as well as the scalar collector function.
Note that capacitors can be of any shape, so they may be spherical ;)

I hope these pics are clear. If you have any questions, do ask.

Regards,
Koen

P.S. I have to post the pics seperately due to size restrictions.
Originally it was one pic, but that was just a little too large to upload.

jeanna

Excellent Koen,
I have been trying to draw a schematic of this coil. It seems to match what my mind says  the bifilar with caps will do.

[Next we have to deal with the secondary/
And then the stake.]
--------
I posted this idea on the stubblefield bifilar thread but I am not sure it doesn't really belong here. It is this:

I keep having this picture pestering me. (a vision, you know)   ;)

It says that this NS thing works like a transistor, which means it has a small minimum voltage to get things started (the galvanic part) and when it is going and set up right it amplifies the effective power. (I am thinking amplifier, not switch.- but maybe I shouldn't cut out the switch part either.)

I'm thinking the stake is the base and the wires are emitter and source in function.?
Or, could the secondary be the amplified (source) end?

I am not really ready to show this, but I wanted to throw it out. I will come back to it, I am sure, but I thought someone else might like to catch it and run for a while.??

--------------

so here it is half baked and everything. :D

jeanna

jeanna

Koen,
Your circuit reminded me to check my NS batteries for magnetic poles.

In the ground they (3) are reading South pole on the top where all the wire ends are, EXCEPT for the one that is made of a galvanized pipe.

This exception is also the one that gave out 18 or so mamps when it was just a primary and in my kitchen. Adding the secondary dropped the amps (volts a little too, and there is no anything a meter can read on or to the secondary.) So, the pipe is North pole at the top

Your last circuit on the bottom right that says scalar on it, seems to be the one that most resembles most of my in-ground batteries.

Tomorrow, I must remember to take out my microphone to listen to my coils.  ;D

I wonder what my tree thinks of all this? The cu:cu (between 2 copper pipes 1 m apart pounded into the ground) reading has gone up from 0.006vdc to 0.017vdc (with a small amperage too) today and the increase has been steady.

Leave it to me to make a truely cross thread message.  ;D

jeanna