Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Get electricity from thin air.

Started by nightlife, May 01, 2008, 05:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

anly lenghs from an antenna , do an resonance , and have an standing wave.
one road (antena) worke only (as an dipole , against this earth or ground
(event to the case form the receiver).
Eventually better ift this will be balanced out to an artifical dipole (with an
correction coil.  In any way an 2 road dipole work better, an will uses from short-wave and
higher.  ALL is correct this way.
BUT you can not "transfer" or "surge" more power that i expalain before.
You cant never drive only 1 HP Motor this way.
(And other ways, you will find here, if you give attention , but , to much people here
that "destroy" andwork "destructive" here, such way, that most can not see
and find "evenually" the true ways.
I am not interested to explore for myself  or teach.you.
Lot of Links in this "field" you can find
yourself, or wast your time to "experimenting with antennas or dipoles.
You can learn this way an lot.
This ist true (in any way)

GP
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Bulbz

I can clearly see that energy is coming from somewhere. But are you sure that it is actually coming from the environment ?, could it be energy that is coming from radio waves that are being emitted from radio stations ?.

This is not an attempt to debunk. Even if it is waves from radio stations it is energy that is otherwise being wasted if we don't make use of it, so in my eyes this is still free energy, which ever way you want to think of it.

Good finding ;).

[EDIT] I might even have a go at building a few of those circuits myself, and connect them in series. [/EDIT]
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

pese

you can use the fully waves bands. That you will receive as "NOISE" . It must be
POWER in this , if you can convert ALL that comes from outsige and inside the earth.
Iven an lot highet frequenies over the Ghz band (up to light and also higher, bring ENERGY to
the earth, if you can collect an part of this and tarnsfer to energy, we donts need OIL longer
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

mfred68

if something this simple can be used to charge up cell phones, then why don't cell phone manufacturers incorporate this technology into thir hand units and use the aerial on the phone to charge the battery with?

emagine how usefull this could become, as i've often been stuck with a flat battery and left my charger at home.