Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'm not one to get prematurely excited...but can someone explain this

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 08, 2008, 06:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feynman

Well I use Ubuntu linux, and I use gEDA to draw circuits.  There are probably other freeware programs around... you could also do start/run/mspaint on windows and make a rough sketch.  Thanks!

TheOne

One good/easy and free open source program that i use for circuit is EAGLE

http://www.cadsoftusa.com/

With this you can export your circuit in image or print out your circuit on a printer etc..

Cap-Z-ro

I don't even know if I can construct this mess on a software program...I'd be better off making a clearly drawn hand sketch.

I'll get a scanner tomorrow and hopefully have both dagrams posted in the evening.

For anyone else looking in...as of yesterday I have passed rough copies off to someone who wouldn't understand it, but with instructions to forward it to another uninformed person who has been instructed post it on overunity.com.

Being a learner from past events, I set up this chain of people to ensure I wouldn't regret not taking those precautionary steps...after all this is the big league.

Regards...

@ creativity, sorry missed your post.

My meter seems to register varrying normal amounts on other batteries ...but none register such high voltages as my two test batteries.

Latest reading...

Battery 1....13.48
Battery 2... 11.70

Cap-Z-ro

Thanks One...tried the trial version but encountered error every time in the set-up field.

Regards...

FatBird

Cap-Z-ro,

Just post a hand drawn Diagram showing your parts & how they are connected up.  That is all we need to see what is going on.

Or you could upload a Hand Drawn Diagram on a different site & just post the link here so we can click on the Link to see it.  Just trying to help out with some ideas.

Thanks.