Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KORE Technology - Magnetic Force

Started by rukiddingme, May 12, 2008, 06:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rukiddingme

Quote from: AnandAadhar on June 20, 2008, 04:50:23 AM
Okay, looks promising. What are the test results? Does it produce OU and why? Many devices are built in the computer, but without any practical application it is just digital air. You have to start building the thing.

AA

I wish I could build it. I don't have the ability to do that. Don't have the money, the place to do it or the handyman mentality. It would be like me asking you to write a symphony. Some can do it, but not me. I would love to make a computer simulation of this, but there again, I don't know how to do that. If you have any suggestions, please advise.

rukiddingme

Quote from: Onevoice on June 20, 2008, 12:57:18 PM
Just an idea: The purpose for the coils is to break or as you put it fade the point of highest flux density to get over the sticky point. In order to do this, you must generate a magnetic field equal to or in excess of the permanent magnetic field to effectively break the attraction. 

This is exactly where I have a problem. If you have two identical electromagnets, and you apply equal current to both with the touching faces of the same polarities, you get repulsion. Is this not correct?

If you lower the current of the first electromagnet, at some point there will be no repulsion or attraction. Is this not correct?

How is it possible that that a current with just enough to release the grip is equal to the current needed to create an equal or repulsive force?

Conservation of energy aside, this principle won't scale very well. A larger wheel with larger magnets will require more energy in the coil to have the same effect.

This is correct.

There are lower energy methods to neutralize or reverse the field. Look up Wesley Gray's work and also look at Steorn's low energy actuator.

I am researching this now.

Using an actuator on a slide or small wheel, you could reverse the polarity of the magnetic field and get twice the effective torque. Not just break the hold but convert it to a push.

Again, this is where everyone is making a mistake. I don't want more torque, I want overunity. If you apply equal and opposite forces you have equlibrium, not overunity. The whole point of this is to gain energy from the permanent magnets by utlizing the difference between:

1. - The energy gained by that attraction of the permanent magnets to the non-energized cores of the electromagnets, and

2. - The amount of energy needed to produce the release of the magnetic grip between them.

These two values are different, because if you have equal attraction and repulsion, you do not have overunity.

All the torque I need is enough to rotate the wheels. The same magnets that produce the rotation also produces current in the output coils.

There are two simple inexpensive experiments to determine this.

Start with two electromagnets that have non-magnetized metal cores. With the coils not charged there is no attraction or repulsion between the cores.

Position the electromagnets vertically. Apply enough current to the upper electromagnet so the lower non-charged electromagnet is supported comfortably by the attraction of the charged upper electromagnet to the non-magnetized core of the lower electromagnet. Measure the current.  We will call this ?x? and give it a value of 10.

With the lower electromagnet positioned so it produces an opposing magnetic field relative to the upper electromagnet; increase the current to the lower electromagnet until the lower magnet falls away. This current has to be less than 10 because if it were 10 it would be an equal and opposite field producing repulsion, not just a null force. Measure the current. We will call this ?y? and give it a value of 8. This is a total guess and this is why this experiment is so very important.

Therefore, if we subtract 8 from 10, we gain 2 or 20% of x every time one element of the system goes through the pulse sequence. We will call this gain ?z?. This should be followed by an experiment that uses two permanent magnets, one on each end of an electromagnet.

I cannot escape the logic that the energy needed to create enough force in an electromagnet to release the magnetic grip is less than the force of the attraction of the permanent magnet to the non-energized metal core of the electromagnet. This is because if you applied the same amount of current you would get repulsion. Someone will need to explain to me how a null force, the release of the magnetic grip, is equal to the repulsion of two equal electromagnets. If no one can explain this to me, this is over unity.

This system was designed around permanent magnets about 2 inches across. The ones I have here have a surface field strength about 380 pounds. If we assume z is equal to 2, then .2*380=76. Assume we lose 80% of the surface field strength (this is a wild guess, I think it may be closer to 60%) due to the gap between the permanent magnets and the pulse core, then .2*76=15. Since we are using both sides of the pulse coils, we gain 30 pounds of surface field strength per element per pulse for torque.

Six elements per wheel and 4 wheels gives us 720 pounds torque per revolution. At 60 RPM, you get 43,200 pounds per minute. At 600 RPM, you get 432,000 pounds per minute. I am convinced that is enough to overcome any back electro motive force and create over unity, especially if the cores and magnets are shaped with a groove decrease the gap loss.

The next simple and inexpensive experiment is as follows:

Create an overlapping circular coil and rotate permanent magnets positioned on the inside and outside of the coils, Measure the current. Experiment with different polarities and positioning of the permanent magnets. Measure the current. With the magnet fields of two permanent magnets interacting with each other in the center of a coil the amount of current produced may be a surprise.

Kore doesn?t need to have massive torque, it only needs enough torque to rotate the wheels against back electromotive force, since the electrical generation is created in the system's output coil. Actually, I?m not sure that this device even creates back electromotive force.

Thanks for your input.

AnandAadhar

Quote from: rukiddingme on June 20, 2008, 07:18:29 PM
I wish I could build it. I don't have the ability to do that. Don't have the money, the place to do it or the handyman mentality. It would be like me asking you to write a symphony. Some can do it, but not me. I would love to make a computer simulation of this, but there again, I don't know how to do that. If you have any suggestions, please advise.

I have the same problem with my IPMM designs, but I keep trying even without the help of the handyman. Somehow we have to get it going. Keep up the good work.
Anand Aadhar free energy research pages: http://theorderoftime.com/science/free_energy/index.html

Onevoice

QuoteHow is it possible that that a current with just enough to release the grip is equal to the current needed to create an equal or repulsive force?

Ahh, but aren't you using forces against themselves rather than forces acting together. If I understand your energy model, you are taking magnet energy. Turning it into rotation which drives a coil to produce electricity which cancels the magnet. at each step, you have energy loss. You may be 101% efficient overall but at a cost of most of the potential energy simply because you are using most of it against itself and losing some at each step along the way.

I'm not diss'ing your idea. I'm trying to offer what I humbly think is an improvement. A purely mechanical KORE could be easier to realize than an electromechanical KORE. A simple and low energy mechanical setup could also provide your field to break the grip or even contribute energy to the system using additional permanent magnets and some iron or other shielding - at least it could be energy neutral overall - which is what you want.

By the way, my engineering and construction skills ain't so hot either but it isn't stopping me from playing around. Anything you practice at, you will get better at and what better thing to have as a hobby than an (seemingly) impossible puzzle.
quote: The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many - Capt. James T. Kirk

rukiddingme

Response to another post:

(there's hysteresis to contend with as well. I.e. you need to apply an H-field in the opposite direction just to get the magnetization back down to zero.)

This was a tough one. I must have read a hundred Webpages to get a handle on this. I?m sure you are familiar with the hysteresis loop. It looks like a big fat ?S?. There are examples all over the net. I kept looking at it, but it showed the same friggin thing that I DON'T want to do.

It shows a loop starting at zero, which is at the center of the ?S? that increases positively to a value that is saturation of the material to the upper right. Right away, this is wrong for what I am doing, I don?t want to go to fully saturated polarization. It then moves down and to the left showing where the remanent value is. It then continues down and to the left until it goes negative an equal amount. Equal and opposite. Sigh, thwarted again. Equal and opposite does not apply to this system.

First I need to find an example that doesn?t go to saturation and second, an example that doesn?t go negative.

??

Sigh.
??

Frustration.

??

Sigh.
??

WHAM BANG, thank you Berkeley, I found it, advanced labs, mediawiki. Who says wiki isn?t worth anything.

http://www.advancedlab.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Hysteresis

This shows a more detailed analysis of the hysteresis loop. First, they show the standard ?S? hysteresis loop. Then they have a loop defined by a? b? c? d? e? f? a?. This is a loop that is of lesser value so as not to go to saturation. Notice how it is of an elliptical shape and not like an ?S?. This is very good.

But most important, notice the third loop ? a? b? a?. As the article states ?or (a'b'a'...) if the current "I" never becomes negative? How beautiful is that! I hope you can imagine what it felt like to see that loop. This is exactly what is needed.

Look at that loop! It moves perfectly from a? to b? exactly as this system needs. While the system is in operation, the a? is the pulse point, where the pulse happens and the permanent magnets move away.; b? is the attraction phase, where the permanent magnet is attracted to the core. If timed right, and a little assistance from electronics, this system can run bouncing back and forth between a? and b?. This system can ride above the hysteresis loss, staying charged, between a' and b'. How sweet is that.

Of course, while the system is running, the cores have to get to a point that replicates uncharged metal so the permanent magnets will still be attracted to the cores significantly. This is can be done by using permanent magnets as the cores of the electromagnets - equal in force to the difference between 0 and b?. Thereby shifting the 0 point relative to the permanent magnets and the cores up to b?, while at the same time maintaining the complete hysteresis loop relative to itself. This really is awesome.

What we need now is something that shows the timing of the dissipation of a magnetic field in different materials, how long it takes to get from a? to b?. That?s gonna be a lot harder to find. Any suggestions?