Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobotHead

Quote from: Grumpy on May 20, 2008, 01:32:12 PM
SM was making an "allegory" - it should not be taken "literally".  Perhaps he meant to "imply" that the energy-controlling factions already have his technology, and they will not produce it commercially for fear of "economic shockwaves".  Hell, for all we know, power plants are already retrofitted with TPU's and we keep paying without knowing the difference...
Maybe, I've considered this.  However, I think all but the most naive thinks that governments are honest with us about energy,especially in a forum like this!  Who here doesn't already know that the gov and big oil are suppressing energy technology?  So why the obvious lie?

The car story may even be some 'code' for a TPU design (I see it has a quadrant design), but all the car math adds up EXCEPT for his magical engine - which does not exist.

So from looking at the math, it seems that he was just bragging and showed himself a fraud.  I find it hard to trust someone that been caught in a lie.

RH

Grumpy

There never was a "wonderful engine" - the story was an "allegory". 

So "pull your head out" and stop questioning someone's integrity over something that you misinterpreted.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

RobotHead

Quote from: pauldude000 on May 20, 2008, 03:06:18 AM
@otto

I agree. With all of the results I have seen from coils I have built and examined with my own equipment, I know better as well.

@Robot

I know that SM can't spell worth a hoot, ("highbred" instead of "hybrid" just for an example). I also know that he conflicts himself occasionally. However, WHOEVER he is, whether SM or not, he knows more than you do about this subject, as the coils I have wound according to his concepts give interesting results. "Interesting" meaning they do not perform in the manner that I have been taught they should. "Interesting" meaning also anomalous voltage generation discrepancies according to principle.

For instance:

A six turn secondary on ANY coil should not put out more voltage than a hundred turn primary..... period. Yet I have seen as high as 200+V on a six turn primary not physically connected in any way (just inductively) to a hundred turn secondary pulsed directly by a signal generator at 15 lousy volts. This is air core mind you, not ferrite core or iron core. (less induction than a regular cored type transformer...).

Anomalies are present.

Paul Andrulis

I can't spell well either, thank goodness for spell check.

How do you know what I know?  Pretty presumptuous of you there.  I never talked about coils, I only talked about gas engines.  Something I seem to know more about than this "SM".

As to your results, great!  I assume you're talking about spikes here and not a continuous voltage increase? 

Also, it's power that we need to look at.  Voltage times current over time.  How does that check out?

RH

Mannix

RH,

...wouldn't the consumption depend greatly on how much power was extracted from it? eg the throttle setting..load..not to mention other things which Steven has invented....and Im NOT mentioning them..now

About your current measurements, voltage and current over time.....EXACTLY...now, what voltage? when? and WHERE?...further...how many voltages?
and lets forget the current ...just for fun
we will  measure that much later...at a different time..certainly not when we put in the voltage

end of subject for this "dillusioned" one

giantkiller

@Otto and all,
I achieved runaway last week also. I can reproduce it at will but it costs parts. I can also configure the same components to achieve a nicer less formitable waveform.
It too has cost in test equipment. But everything is an experiment whether one uses a transistor or test equip.

@Mannix,
Yes we must look past the noise but be open and forgiving in our assumptions. That is where the gleam or spark of insight comes from, No? I think so.

Follow you dreams first and the rest will follow. The builders, who are dog tired, know of this skill. It is what makes men out of dreamers. The rest are followers. That is why the barking at the words. Alot of people in the boat cry out about the storm. The adventurer jumps out of the boat and walks on water.

OBTW... Then who the hell is in the videos? Apparitions?

--giantkiller. There are alot of good associations here at OU.