Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickc44

@ Otto and Paul

Even the newbees get to shine in the sun for a while

Thanks for your help on the oscillators
I took Paul's fast Oscillator circuit and Otto's Config of the tpu

By using all adjustable Resistors I did get the Oscillator to do its job
Finally !!!

Using a 12 V battery and a bridge I got the voltage to around 130 VDC and this was only
one Frequency  But Otto 75 W bulb did not glow

I have an old setup for another Oscillator I will need to try for the second Frequency any Ideas

My Mosfet was Africa Hot so I used and old PC CPU heat sink to cool it down.. worked good

So thanks guys

Nick

Oh ya I did try 24 V and it got up to 200 VDC It probably would go Higher. I will test  but Otto no glow on the bulb... Still fun.. you know !!!

otto

Hello all,

@Paul

thanks for the circuit. I have to buy the needed ICs.

@All

something very important:

If you use a PS for the DC then my schematic is OK but when you use a battery then you have to reconnect a little bit your setup. I will post tomorrow how to connect the TPU when a battery is used.

Sorry, forgot this to say earlier.

Otto

wattsup

@otto

It's your favorite dumb question guy again. lol

This had been bugging me for a while. Did you ever try with two frequencies, one on the positive and one on the negative. Imagine when the tpu is disengaged from both ends at the same or varying frequencies. lol

On the +, is it possible to pass your frequency pulse through a fast diode. Also on the positive you can use a second diode in parallel to the first but in the other direction and going directly back the positive source. This will enable the flyback to return to source without touching the SS.

Flyback is what you are having as the heat source. Heat occurs when flyback occurs and it does not have a good place to go, like directly back to a battery positive terminal. I think that's why SMs TPUs heat up. There is nothing in his circuit that spells flyback return. He is returning the output to the circuit board, but the flyback is frying his coils. lol

If you give something to nature it will always want to give you something back. Give water and sunshine to an apple tree. It will give you magnificent apples that will nourish you much more then the water you gave it. Give a smart sequence of pulses at the right voltages and currents, into the right branchings of coils and like a tree, the coil will want to give something back to you. Flyback. Red hot and ready to use or ready to give back to your battery source so the voltage does not drop that much, or, ready to heat up your coils or circuit if you don't know how to accept natures generosity. This will be the challenge too tame the beast. This is what Tesla mastered.

otto

Hello all,

finally the forum "fixed".

@wattsup

in our work are no dumb questions. I have also more and more questions that I try to solve but then other questions opens as Im working ......

Your picture is good but not to use with my 4" TPU. This TPU is weird because I cant use diodes, caps, resistors, magnets....nothing is disturbing in any way the work of this little "thing" exept a STORM!!!
Yesterday was a storm around my house and I was trying to light my bulb. It lighted a little because the current got crazy. I couldnt tune my device to the needed frequency mix. NO WAY.

After the storm - everything OK. No problem with my little TPU.

So, your picture is to use with a 6" TPU.

I saw youre analysing the 15" TPU. The coils, 2 of them, that are the output coils. Each coil for 1 frequency.

For now Im not concerned about the heat. There are some solutions.

Otto

olecom

Quote from: RobotHead on May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

I would replace his adjective ?wonderful? with ?imaginary?.  Such a thing just does NOT exist.

Even at idle speed, doing no real work, 3.5 hours on a gallon of gas is not possible for a 25 hp engine.

Take your average 25 hp electrical generator, with a 10 gallon tank, it will only run for 8 hours at half load on 10 gallons of gas!  That?s 48 minutes per gallon at HALF LOAD!  That?s almost 4.5 times less than SM ?amazing? engine?s stated run time!  In other words, a normal generator would need to be 450 % more efficient at half load to match ?SM? claimed gas engine.

Simple energy math:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasoline#Energy_content
Gasoline contains about 34.6 megajoules per liter(MJ/L) or 131 MJ/US gallon.

1 gallon ~ 131 MJ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsepower#Metric_horsepower
Metric horsepower, as a rule, is defined as 0.73549875 kW, or roughly 98.6% of mechanical horsepower.

3.5 (hours) * 3600 (seconds/hour) * 25 (horsepower) * 735.5 (W/horsepower) = 231682500 J ~ 231.7 MJ

Or somebody somewhere have wrong measurements/numbers, or this was actual wonderful (well-) over unity.
:)