Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

@Gustav22

THANK YOU.

Just a note: the NOT connected wire is to connect to the +!!! OK???

@altium

I made tests with soldering wire collectors and they gave me the best results. You can read about it in the ECD pdf.

I hope Im sure that an alloy has to be used if you dont want to use only copper. I made tests with pure metals like Aluminium, Iron, stainless steel......best to use is an alloy.

So try Cu - Sn alloy and let us know.

Otto

tosky

@Mac
I find most interesting is your setup and your theory. Could you share with us?

b0rg13

hi Tosky,

.. i find Mac really hard to follow and ive seen others ask for pics or video and it never happens, it would be nice tho, some of the best pic ive seen come from EMdevices , tho i still wouldnt know how to make a tpu from it all, but it sure looks pretty.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

pauldude000

@tosky

You were using P = V2/R.

Hmmm, somewhere I did mess up.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

@all

I have been wondering how in the #### I came up with 1.2 Ohms???

This is funny, so I am going to share. I was holding another conversation with someone at the time. Word of advice, don't do this while trying to calculate formulae.

First, I messed up P=IV, which also translates to I = P/V in that I must have typed into the calculator V/P, or 120/100... That would explain the 1.2 part. (Brain Fart #1)

I HAVE YET TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THAT TRANSLATED FROM WATTS TO OHMS? (Hunh? "Brain Fart" and a half.)

I am glad my life didn't depend upon it!!!!!!!

@Otto

The "Half TPU" photo was the one I found. The "full TPU" photo above is better. I do not see the direct short in it. Even with the direct short though, after recalculating CORRECTLY,  the effect of full brightness would still be somewhat anomalous.

Let me show why, in support of your theory.

24VDC applied across 144Ohms using V = IR or I = V/R yields approx .17 .166(repeating) amps.

P = IV yields  a lousy 4 watts, with direct short..... So low that the bulb WOULD glow, but very weakly at best.

My bad Otto, sorry.

(I was starting to wonder if I had a brain eating virus or something, but nope, can still do basic algebra. ;D I do not have Drain Bamage. )

I do have one question, you may have already answered it, but I missed it somewhere if you did.

On the "full TPU" schematic, I see the positive 24V supply connection, but where is the negative?

Also, what kind of driving circuit? (The same 24V supply SW pulsed through mosfet's?)

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.