Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pushing it!

Started by broli, May 26, 2008, 11:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleHelper

Synchronyze the two wheels with a pulley, and get a pole to shift everytime the little wheel pushes.

Just an idea, I know there has to low friction all around.
Cracked it!!! I think... ;)

LittleHelper

Cracked it!!! I think... ;)

broli

You can use magents but this might be then a better idea...

After a while the wheel even will start to accelerate, this will in turn cause more current to be generated and thus having to give an even smaller current ratio to the electromagnets...not only that but even centrifugal forces will start aiding after a while

Alexioco

Problem with the spring idea is that you now need a force to pull the spring back down and connect with the rod so it can pull the rod up again...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Bulbz

Quote from: broli on May 26, 2008, 11:31:23 AM
Seeing as though pushing something around requires a lot less work than bringing it to a higher potential I thought of an idea.

http://broli.dommel.be/slidewheel.avi

Basiclly the video shows the rods beinging pushed at exactly the right moment to disbalance the wheel. The piston IS driven by a motor, but my logic tells me that I can get more power out of the bigger wheel than I need to drive the piston. Two questions arise. Also do note that weels can be used to easy the friction.

1) Do I indeed get more power out of the bigger wheel than I need to drive the small one?
2) At second thought there is no second question. It had to do with the synchronization but that shouldn't be a problem.

Very interesting, somthing may even materialise from this. It looks like a method of controlling a large energy with a smaller energy. Well done mate  ;).

It may be a good idea to stck permanent magnets on the ends of the sliders, and replace the piston with a timed-pulsed electromagnet so that it can pull the sliders out of balance.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.