Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

put this in your pipe and smoke it.......possible gas saver.. what do you think?

Started by vdubdipr, June 07, 2008, 12:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdubdipr

thanks bill i see your point of view and understand your thought process, unfortunately i have to leave withought further adu because the p[olice are coming they are gettin at me because i knockeout the brother and other guy who have been peeipning throught my sositers windows bye gtg peac4 thanks again but i got wat=rr3nts for my arrenaws a nd the nieghbors are in ther mifdddle ofg fthe  srteeet
thats just what i think...

vdubdipr

seriously that shit was crazy, this guy has been peeping threw my sisters windows for 2 years and i finally caught his ass. he got 1 punch and was knocked to the ground, his brother caught an elbow to the dome and they both ran in their house after i kicked dude in the head on the ground, i narrowly avoided the police man if i would have taken 2 more seconds typing that last post i would have been locked up for assult and had to serve my 1200$ in tickets in time on the bench, dam,n what a crazy incedent, im not violent but when it comes to my sisters im a freakin pitbull... i still cant believe that shit went down like that... my hand and elbow hurt with joy!  i hope this shit deosnt come back and kick me in the ass like shit usually deos..... but we have over 30 times where we called the police on him, so if he was tresspassing im all good right????????
thats just what i think...

Pirate88179

I am a licensed private investigator and, if he was on your property, and invading your sister's reasonable expectation of privacy, he should go to jail.  You should easily beat any criminal charges of assault but, he could still sue you in civil court and win.  Just like the burgler who tripped on a skateboard while breaking and entering a house....he sued in civil court and won because he got injured while committing a crime.  To me, that is screwed up beyond recognition.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen