Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge is launched

Started by xjet, July 04, 2008, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: xjet on July 05, 2008, 09:41:04 PM
That's a very amusing (but rather incorrect) report.

I'm an American and I'm  NOT LAUGHING ! OR THINK THIS IS FUNNY !

squegee69

Quote from: xjet on July 05, 2008, 09:22:39 PM
So long as the gas being generated didn't produce more energy than it took to create it, the laws of thermodynamics remain intact.

In the Arc Atomic-Hydrogen process, a flame is generated from Hydrogen gas passing through a HV arc.   The heat of the flame in this particular effect is on the order of hundreds of times the magnitude expected from a simple Hydrogen burn.

Quoting Bearden on the Arc Atomic-Hydrogen reaction:

"The point is that any charge produces a continuous flow of real, usable EM energy from the vacuum.  Thermodynamically we are describing a nonequilibrium steady-state (NESS) system, and such a system is permitted to continuously emit energy (received from its environment). The charge also falsifies the present second law of thermodynamics to any size level and time duration desired, because the emitted photons do form deterministic EM fields and potentials as a function of radial distance.  One calculates the field intensity and potential intensity at any radial point, by a deterministic formula -- not by the use of statistics."

The information is highly available around the web, and if you don't trust Tom Bearden, there are UNLV and Cambridge researchers who've published findings that come up in the same google query.

As stated before, I've seen it, in person and it is very impressive.  Too bad this technology was essentially wiped away from modern countries 60+ years ago in favor of more energy consuming methods.  Of course, this type of reaction would probably cremate a combustion engine, so the concept is not necessarily apropos to the topic.  I was merely commenting upon your reliance on the stated laws of thermodynamics.
Arbeit macht frei

xjet

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on July 05, 2008, 09:47:37 PM
I'm an American and I'm  NOT LAUGHING ! OR THINK THIS IS FUNNY !
Then you ought to read more about it and you'll realize that the DIY Cruise Missile project may well have saved lives by highlighting the risk factor and making authorities more aware of the potential for such things to be built by terrorists.

Has their been a DIY cruise missile attack?  No.  Perhaps their would have been if this project hadn't raised government and public awareness of the risk.

However, this too is off-topic in this thread -- with the exception that clearly I *do* know quite a bit about combustion, physics, chemistry, electronics and engineering.  Points that ought to be considered when our little "master of the universe" is making derogatory comments and questioning my understanding of things ;-)

utilitarian

Quote from: 0ne on July 05, 2008, 09:34:35 PM
It's funny,

I can create a hydrogen flame with a 12 volt battery and water, and that flame could melt gold.

Although, without water, and only with a 12 volt battery, I can NOT melt gold. (like arc welding).

Wouldn't this mean more energy is coming out then what is going in?

You know, for someone who has just a few posts ago essentially claimed that he knows everything about everything related to science, you sure do seem clueless about the most basic of things.

Can you spot the flaw with your own logic?

Assuming everything you say is true, no, it does not mean there is more energy out than in.  A very brief but intense heat could require less overall energy than a longer, but less intense flame.  So no, you have not more energy out than in yet.  There are a few more measurements to make.