Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

S1r PDF coil description and discussion !!!!

Started by xbox hacker, July 08, 2008, 03:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbox hacker

Their has been some chatter at waterfuel1978 yahoo group about the ignition point as to the missing link to make the coil work ???

Here is a image to look at...

forest

Quote from: capacitor70 on August 12, 2008, 12:02:42 PM
Today I build DC to DC converter Its output voltage can be controlled from 100V to 600V, using TL494 and emergency lamp transformer, I am having problem to
run using 330uF 400V capacitor when I connect this it starts heating transformer and MOSFET (due to low rating of Xmer), it gives good plasma blast with 330uF at first time but after some time it burned transformer primary and TL494, Again I assembled all to see whats the problem keeping bulb in series with circuit to monitor current, and found that after first blast TL494 makes duty cycle to 90% because of this it dosen't work after first blast, But circuit is good for low value capacitor 10uF 400V.

Below circuit is nice just adjust capacitor and resistor to high frequency and make ferrite core transformer, only problem of this circuit is it is unregulated output voltage. No heating of mosfet and xmer. go with this circuit. for real application, I used this circuit on my bike for one day no problem at all. with plasma spark power boost is observed...

Capacitor70,

All is clear in this circuit except MOV RDN240/20. What's that ? I cannot find it. Are you using  replacement for this ?

forest

From the schematic I guess this RDN240 may be a bidirectional transient diode. Capacitor70, how is that diode rated ?

bxngoc

MOV is metal oxide varistor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varistor). You can find it in a computer PSU. If you don't have one just leave it out.

bxngoc

MOV is metal oxide varistor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varistor). You can find it in a computer PSU. If you don't have one just leave it out.