Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Newman Motor Replication

Started by Careica, July 22, 2008, 02:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willitwork

Thanks Stefan,

I didn't think to search for the story.

hartiberlin

Quote from: Careica on July 22, 2008, 02:38:10 AM
Hello all!

Now I'm waiting to get all parts together to start build better version of my motor. Today I should get my 1 kg 0,2mm cooper wire bobin. Then I need to get magnets and bearings and I can start builing.

Also, when I will build this machine, I will make: "How to make Newman Motor" many parts video and upload them on YouTube. I will tell clearly how to make one, that we could get more builders and more test results.

But I have few questions for Stefan and others who know about this motor:

1. Stefan, you said that I need 200-250 Ohms of wire to be wired for coil. I have counted that IF I will wire whole 1kg 0,2mm bobin, I will get near 2kOhms! That is too much is it? But at the same time, many guys say that we should put many kilograms of tiny wire, but it will go then past of 200-250 Ohms. So what should I do? Put whole 1 kg bobin in or just amount to get 225 Ohms?

Use so much, that in the static case where the coil is just switched onto the battery, the current will
be around 50 mA.

So at 12 Volts this is 240 Ohms.

2. Stefan, there is couple of guys here in Finland say that maybe you could explain HOW do this machine make overunity? Where it take his energy from? They are big sceptics, I try to tell them what is all about, but they want to hear You say where is overunity from.

From the galvanic cell, that is the dissimular commutator points graphite and copper and the plasmaspark between it
is the electrolyte.
Then you have this additional battery in the circuit that is providing the additional energy.

3. Stefan, I have heard that I should use cooper and graphite for commutator to get good results, right?
               1. Where I can get good enought graphite brushes for commutator?

From DC motor brushes.
               2. Do I need oscilloscope to tune my commutator right?
well it is better, but surely you can do it without,
if you watch the battery voltage.

3. What I'm looking for getting overunity? I mean, what should scope show me? How hight should be voltage spices? How hight should be negative current spices? How much milliAmps should my motor take on input?

During running, the positive input current should be only around 2 to 5 mA on average.

Then you have from time to time the negative current spikes, which are about 500 mA to 1 Amperes big but only
last very shortly in the RF range.
At least in small 5 kG range machines..

4. Stefan, how I need to connect battery? I mean, is it inportant that negative terminal from the battery goes to START of coil winds and from commutator brushes to positive of battery terminal? How they should be connected that battery would be charging?

Probably not important, just try it.
You have tomake sure the commutator galvanic cell is wired right in series, so
that the voltages add up this way, that the battery is recharged during these negative
current spikes...

5. Should motor turn slowly of fast to get overunity?

Depends, on if you want more back current spikes ( slow rotation)
or more mechanical output ( faster rotation and less back spike energy
to recharge the batteries)
Better first go for slower rotation and more backspikes..

6. Is 12V 7Ah battery good enought to get it recharging by itself, by the motor? It is Lead-Acid Battery.

Yes, should be enough,
otherwise you should use a used car battery 12 Volts 30 Ah.

7. Should I make commutator with just one ON and one OFF position, or should I make multiple ON's?

For first start, just one ON is enough.

8. Stefan, I think you have saw in YouTube user named armakuni2000 (STARK). He are showing how was J.Newman's original commutator made. He tell that the commutator should make multiple ON's and multiple OFF's, but he mean by OFF, that it should shortout the coil. So if I will make that commutator, do "shortout the coil" that I need to make closed loop IN coil. I mean, should I connect START and END of the coild wires together. Do that mean shortout the coil?

No, this is a very old commutator design and was only made for the very first big motorwith 7500 pound.

This is not needed for the under 10 Kg devices.
There you need only a short on pulse to carry the magnet further on by one more rotation,
so only energizing the coil for about 30 degrees once per rotation.
that is all.

Best is to put 2 graphite copper points in series, so you double the
series galvanic cell voltage you create at the commutator and this also gives faster switching times...

That is much of questions, but try to answer them all, I'm trying to do succsessful motor, which make overunity, that I could report on that to everyone, and teach other people to make this thing work right too. So please try to answer them all.

Thank you much!

Careica

Hope you will succeed.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

onlov

Quote from: willitwork on July 29, 2008, 05:51:16 AM
Have any of you read the Norm Bliss story. It is an account of Joe Newman's work with Mr Bliss on a funded project. The more I watch Newman the more this story seems to make sense:

http://www.phact.org/e/skeptic/biss.htm

Very interesting site!
http://www.phact.org/e/skeptic/biss.htm
I think, almost of this story is truth.
And his (Joe Newman) presentation/sales videos are so preaching and godlike...

khabe

www.phact.org/e/skeptic/biss.htm
Hmm ...  big affray for this shrug the shoulders device. One can?t build himself, second shows off $15k ...turbidity in both stories. What is matter with you, honoured inventor and engineer?
This engine is weak and far not panacean ...its noisy toy, you can see it in every schoolbook, abc of electric motors, when explaned Lenz's Law, most primitive DIY electric motor. Back EMF used for charging battery - and so what? Take off  battery! Working??? NO!!  Or dont switch off - just try with load. Good?  It does not use much power because it does not make much work. I dont want spend time to comment JN videos included installed wonder-engine on the van ... all these causes cry aloud, disgrace ...
I like when people doing something ... and of course most of all I like when well done ... I like overunity stuff very much, but I dont like disvalued hoop-jump circus, I dont like barefaced lies, cheatings and humbuggeries.
khabe

onlov

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2341.msg31244.html#msg31244
QuoteAs the plasma that comes up, when we fire a BackEMF pulse
via a coil across a sparkgap from copper and graphite electrodes,
we have there a battery cell, that has 2 different metal electrodes
(Copper and Graphite) and have an electrolyte, which is the plasma
inside the spark of the sparkgap !

Back_emf pulse have wrong polarity to charge the battery. Plasma spark only spend electricity (voltage loss) and makes only heat. And burning the graphite (=carbon) makes only heat, not electricity. And "plasma battery cell" can have wrong polarity with battery (and with voltage loss of plasma spark) and decrease voltage...

Man who are studied at the technical university of Berlin, speak lot of nonsenses about the Newman machine and OU...