Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mysterious Resonant Circuit

Started by EMdevices, July 24, 2008, 10:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleks

"Singing" components is a trace of magneto or electro-striction. Note that acoustics can be in hypersonic range - in mega and giga hertz region, especially in crystals and metals. It's all magneto and electrostriction, even if not hearable.

Then again, your example of auto-varying sinewave frequency (kind of Earth's VLF spherics) is an example of "infinite sweep" where fedback Doppler shift happens - this can be produced if acoustics are at play, which is suitably "slow" to produce enough delay for such "effect".

Grumpy

Quote from: EMdevices on July 25, 2008, 09:16:23 AM
a)   I measure the current with an ampmeter in series with the battery.   Reading is 0.1 amps  (Voltage measured across the battery is 8.2 volts,  both are DC measurements)

Battery Type           Capacity (mAh)            Typical Drain (mA)
D                           12000                          200
C                            6000                           100
AA                          2000                           50
9 Volt                      500                             15

Are you sure about the 0.1 amps?  0.01 sounds better.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

EMdevices

Ok, here's the scope shots that I promised.

Figure 1,  my new arrangement.  (positive red wire is just hanging loose in this image) 
Figure 2,  output waveform at the 148.7 ohm resistor   (yes I measured it, whoever asked)
Figure 3,  look at that smooth voltage at the battery terminals !!    (Someone tell Dr Stiffler to use the same approach.)
Figure 4,  schematic,  I had forgotten this morning when I posted, that I used two branches of LC to smooth it even further.

I see my Voltage is a bit smaller more like 7 volts.  I had used my digital meter to measure it while in operation. This means lower input power so a higher COP.  Also, the amperage is 0.1 amps,  I did a sanity check with a simple resistor across the 9 V battery, just to make sure I'm not off by a factor of ten like it happened last year.  Grumpy you're so optimistic.  LOL

EM

P.S.  The scope shots file names have no relation to what is on the schematic, just go by what I wrote above, Figure 1 is the top image and it goes down from there.  I think it's self explanatory, but just in case somebody gets confused.
duff,  the toroid has 3 sets of windings, each 15 turns.  My added coil for driving the transistor base has 8 turns. Not sure what core type it is.

Grumpy

is the battery warm or hot to the touch?

EDIT:

I ask because a 9v battery is not meant to provide that much current.

example:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:gh9DLppHHW0J:www.powerstream.com/9V-Alkaline-tests.htm+9v+battery+0.1+amps&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

xee

@ EMdevices
I know that you know this so I feel stupid pointing it out, but why are you using a 1/4 watt resistor? Resistors change value when they get hot (which they get when run over power rating). To get good results you should use at least a 2 watt resistor. You should get the same results in your circuit but the question of what is the actual value of the resistor would not come up.