Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fueless Friction Heater Manufacturer Found

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 01, 2008, 02:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

@helmut

Quote from: helmut on August 02, 2008, 07:33:11 AM

Is the driver Motor includet,  or do you need to make a application by your selve?

helmut

I'm just reading the link here ~ the motor is included. You order it with either a 12Vdc motor or 110Vac induction motor.
Everything else looks like it's included. You'd need to supply some external cabinetry of some type, it looks like it
might fit nicely inside a duct pipe. You probably have to supply the fluid too.  It *is* a pricey little thing though isn't it
...one could darned well expect it will work! I'm interested in overunity heating too that does not use any volitile fuels,
hoping you will let us know how it goes, nice find. Cap-Z-ro

:S:MarkSCoffman

khabe

Quote from: helmut on August 02, 2008, 07:33:11 AM
Since i have made a replication last year in september it is of much interest.
My rebuild was not working as expectet.
helmut

Your replication did not work? Then why you believe this one will?
I want to understand but cant - why it mast to be get heated? I did read from many places but explanations mostly like garbled tommyrot,
What is the best RPM for?
Regards,
khabe

PS:
Even it works - hot oil does not give any bad smell in your house?
I dont see adequate sealings!!!

noonespecial

The original device was patented by a man named Frenette from Londonderry NH. This device goes back to the last energy crisis in the 70's. The story goes that when he got down off of a piece of heavy equipment that he was running, he burned his hand on one of the hydraulic cylinders and got the idea from that.
I had a friend that built one and we asked another friend that worked as a thermal engineer to come over and test it. He threw an ammeter on the input power cord to the drive motor and calculated the thermal output from the fan. Sure enough, there was more energy blowing out of the machine than was being used! Amazing!.......not.
What we didn't take into account was the fact that energy was being accumulated and stored in the device while it was running prior to taking the measurements so that a short test would show more out than in. After realizing this, over time, the temperature dropped and it was just producing what you would expect. No miracle...no OU.

Cap-Z-ro

As far as my research into this heater went, I came across no claims of overunity.

The mere posting of a device on overunity.com does not suggest or imply overunity.

According to the manufacturer, I will be able to heat my house for a fraction of the cost...and without the risk of fire involved with conventionable combustible heating methods.

That, to me is a double plus.

Regards...

Sprocket

That web-site is pretty confusing - though you say that the motor etc. is included in the price, the site specifically states they aren't!   There are also no heater specs whatever to be found!  Also, hitting 'Testimonials' I was expecting to see customer opinion on the heater, instead, its about the hydrogen thingy.  The whole site seems pretty disjointed to me...