Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

bessler wheel principle solved?

Started by Chad, August 03, 2008, 03:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

this may be true alex, but i have found the important part of the puzzle..."The Principle", all we have to do now is find a very efficient way of  using the energy stored in the pendulum to lift the cross-bar as bessler said with only one cross-bar the device could hardly turn itself but with more!.

so what ever means necessary to lift that cross-bar, but i believe you will have to use the principle!.

The toy page could be pointing at something else and not the design but more the action!!!, the jacobs ladder is basically a device that looks like it is constantly falling just like our weighted cross-bars!!!, the little guys on the toy with hammers could indicate a back and forth motion and a striking motion, just like our pendulum, and remember in the metaphor there is a part that says "an anvil receives many blows", the pendulum moves back and forth and strikes every lever.

Chad.

Alexioco

I like where this is going, I would like to add you to my email contacts if you like?

The pendulum is a really good idea, once a pendulum is going, it only takes a small amount of force to keep it going and that small amount of force could come from the turing of the wheel... but then we ask what raises the weights, well since the wheel gives the pendulum that extra push, the pendulum therefore can use some of its energy, not all, but some to lift the weights which will turn the wheel that will keep the pendulum going...

Now there must be some really simple way to do this, but how....
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Marctwo

Bessler's wheel started turning with little or no help.  It then took only two rev's to accelerate to a constant 26 turns a minute.  This goes against the behaviour that I'd expect for a pendulum drive.  Although it must have had a timing device of some description (clockwork helper?) else it would have continued accelerating.

What I'd like to know is why couldn't his wheel run for more than a couple of months?  Spring wound down?

spinner

Quote from: Marctwo on August 04, 2008, 07:33:50 AM
Bessler's wheel started turning with little or no help.  It then took only two rev's to accelerate to a constant 26 turns a minute.  This goes against the behaviour that I'd expect for a pendulum drive.  Although it must have had a timing device of some description (clockwork helper?) else it would have continued accelerating.

What I'd like to know is why couldn't his wheel run for more than a couple of months?  Spring wound down?

Who said it couldn't run for more than a couple of months?
As far as I know, his wheel was deliberately stopped after 2 (+) months....  Go figure....???
Springs? Nope....
"Ex nihilo nihil"

Sprocket

Quote from: Marctwo on August 04, 2008, 07:33:50 AM.....What I'd like to know is why couldn't his wheel run for more than a couple of months?  Spring wound down?

Geez! - and if Bessler's wheel had only been run for 2 weeks in the 'castle' test, (before being forcibly stopped as the test had concluded) you would instead be asking "why couldn't his wheel run for more than a couple of weeks..."!!!  Again, the wheel was forcibly stopped after 2 months 'cos it had been shown to the satisfaction of all that it did indeed do what Bessler claimed.  Even with our 'space-age' technology, the best that could be achieved today through the conservation of momentum would probably be a few hours, so what would have been achieved by letting a wheel that used 18th century technology, run for years?  Absolutely nothing...

hehe - I see someone just beat me to it... :D