Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Galactic Freedom Day 08/08/08

Started by z.monkey, August 07, 2008, 08:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

the "gods" in old legends, were either benevolent pleiadians (or other good species), or malevolent reptilians.

the pleiadians live in 4d and 5D, and have specialized in what we would call magic (even though it all has scientific explanations, which they have researched extensively).

the reptilians live in 3D, and have specialized in logic, materialism, and physical might.
the reptilians acted like demons, and were proud of it!

the pleiadians want to influence us towards 4D and 5D. which are governed by the heart and throut chakra's.
because the more people in the universe who think like them, the cushier their support/protection against the reptilians.

the reptilians want to influence us to 3D. which is generated by the solar plexus and root chakra's.
because the more people in the universe who think like them, the cushier their support/protection against the pleiadians.

the pleiadians will confirm this, once full disclosure comes.
and the knowledge should break the brains of "inflexible religious fanatics", the world over.

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

Awareness is defined by the body of true knowledge that one posses.  We all have a limited awareness.  As we experience different situations in our many lifetimes we build a body of knowledge which is called soul knowledge.  This is our "common sense".  What is common sense to one person may not be to another.  As you go through many, many incarnations your soul knowledge accumulates in your mental body.  This is where we store all the best experiences of all our lifetimes and this knowledge becomes part of your soul.  Some people have the awareness to access their soul knowledge.  These people always have the most fantastic stories because they can remember things that happened in other lifetimes.  I have examples, but I am not going to site them here.  A person can only accept the stories that fit into their awareness.  Like AbbaRue doesn't believe that aliens exit at all.  While Nitinnun believes that he is a spirit from the Pleiadies Cluster incarnated here on Earth.  Each persons consciousness is defined by their awareness, and this is OK.  We learn at the level of awareness we are in, the way the benevolent creator intended.

But, I have to say this.  The religions of the world are going to freak when the 100 mile in diameter Galactic Federation Flagship parks itself in our atmosphere above Alabama.  Everyone is going to freak!  There maybe a few people in the know, like 1%.  The rest are going to fall into mass hysteria.  I personally am going to stay locked in my house for this time because I can see mayhem coming.  Mob rules on a planetary scale.  I urge everyone reading this to take precautions.  Man is a terribly dangerous animal, especially when he is scared.

Blessed Be Brothers and Sisters...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

orbs

Quote from: z.monkey on August 14, 2008, 01:14:09 PMEveryone is going to freak!

Not going to happen. :)  Or let me rephrase that: Enough will be in denial (to the degree of not even "seeing" it) that this won't be the case. My reasoning is that this would be too strong of an intervention and not be allowed. My understanding is that there are some well-intentioned but impatient (and who is not?) beings of them that try to advance this issue and are acting on their own, to a degree. The majority though is waiting until human (mass) consciousness is ready. So my guess is that there will be enough distraction in the world otherwise already, if it is going to happen as announced.

orbs

Quote from: nitinnun on August 14, 2008, 09:55:42 AMthe "gods" in old legends, were either benevolent pleiadians (or other good species), or malevolent reptilians.

Keep in mind that they also might have their god. And they probably have a different picture than we have.

Sprocket

@z.monkey - I tend to agree, in general, the initial public reaction would be one of hysteria, but the 'great-unwashed' have got to lose their cherry sometime! :D  Personally, I 'think' that apart of getting one hell of a buzz out of it, that I'd be a picture of composure if/when it happens - but then, I've never been buzzed by a mile-long UFO before, so I could end up running for the long grass with the rest of the rabble! :D