Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 , a short clip

Started by b0rg13, August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madsen

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on September 18, 2008, 12:59:46 PM
@madsen

WOULDENT STEEL STRENGTHEN WITH A LITTLE HEAT?
I MEAN YEAH IT WOULD GET SOFTER BUT IT WOULD STILL BE STRONG AND IT WOULD NOW HAVE A BIT LESS RIGIDITY THINK OF STEEL AS BEING FROZEN AT ROOM TEMP IT BREAKS EASY WHEN YOU BANG IT WITH A SHARP WHACK BUT IF ITS ALL FLOPPY?

Hi PYRODIN,

You could be right that steel would become less brittle when heated.  Here's some info from the Popular Mechanics 9/11 article that states more clearly what I was trying to say:

QuoteJet fuel burns at 800ÂÃ,° to 1500ÂÃ,°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750ÂÃ,°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength â€ââ,¬Â and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100ÂÃ,°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800ÂÃ,° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832ÂÃ,°F.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Nomen luni on September 18, 2008, 05:11:51 PM
@Fuzzy- since you found these hidden frames in online 911 'truth' videos, can't you post one specific example of a hdden frame you found, and tell us which documentary it is from, at what point? Or are you trying to say you found the evidence then promptly deleted it? You say this is in a lot of the 'truther' videos, so you must have looked at quite a few. Surely you have one example to show?

Hi Nomen luni,
The video frames you are talking about are not hidden, there there for anyone to see if they have a professional DVD player capable of stopping on every frame ( 30 in one second ) although you should get lucky with the commercially available kind looking carefully. As I stated in a earlier post there are several others that are involved "five" to be exact, between us we have spent over 15,000 hours of our time and money in two years viewing material acquired, submitted or purchased videos and DVD's. For me to tell any information other than what has already been said would be a disservice to the hard work of the other individuals that spent so much time on this project and a opportunity for the people (truthers) involved to remove the "subliminal" messages that were placed on the DVD's that are currently for sale. Believe me I'm not here to sell DVD's or videos but the more of them that are in the hands of others will just bolster our findings, similar to the "Disney" movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" the laser disc that had frames of animated nudes on it.

I'm sure this is not what you want to hear but I hope you can understand my reasoning behind the decision of those taking part in this effort. We have also just started working on a computer program that can find these anomalies in DVD's or video disc's at least thats what they say.

Also I would like to add that Stephan ( the one and only site owner / moderator ) is getting personally involved in the whole 9/11 conspiracy theory, I'm not sure how much longer I will be hanging around ........ I thought he would have been neutral, but has now shown a totally bias oppinion in this subject which troubles me deeply.

Regards,
Fuzzy

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Tempest on September 18, 2008, 06:03:35 PM
NIST engineer, John Gross, denies the existance of molten metal
please watch the whole video, don' worry video very short.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7180303712325092501

and since you are offering to answer our questions, please tell me how a slow jetliner enters washington airspace, flies a 270 degree turn around the pentagon while dropping 5000 feet and slams into the pentagon 30 feet off of the ground. Now mind you that washington has a radar safe zone of 17 mile and a kill zone of 10 mile. Who kept the fighter pilots on the ground after the second tower was hit. Because at that point, is was obvious that we were under attact. And who shut off the surface to air missle system in washington. And why can't we be shown all of the 83 videos of the pentagon being hit. If you have the answers then please clue use in.

Hi Tempest,

I would have to refer you to my reply on thread #66 on this subject of molten metal ....... http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

As far as the Pentagon I wasn't there and as for flying jets, hahahaha no one that knows me would fly with me even if I knew how. I can only go by published information on that one ....... I have no clue. It would be nice to be able to study any videos that are available but no such luck, at least not from me or anyone I know yet.

Regards,
Fuzzy

PYRODIN123321

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on September 18, 2008, 11:45:05 PM

Also I would like to add that Stephan ( the one and only site owner / moderator ) is getting personally involved in the whole 9/11 conspiracy theory, I'm not sure how much longer I will be hanging around ........ I thought he would have been neutral, but has now shown a totally bias oppinion in this subject which troubles me deeply.

Regards,
Fuzzy

Why would this trouble you deeply?  thats a bit much, dont think you will kicked off for supporting the US GOV. 911 conspiracy theory or somthin do ya?  naaaa

I agree with Nomen -

btw:
There are subliminal messages in just about everything, maybe not cut in frames and all that, but in situational settings and symbolism, people do it intentionaly and unintentionaly.
everything you see or hear affects you in different ways- 
example: hours of tv, even without any spliced scenes could trigger a response when the right stimulus is presented

heres the def. of subÂÃ,·limÂÃ,·iÂÃ,·nal

subÂÃ,·limÂÃ,·iÂÃ,·nal    â€ââ,¬Å"adjective Psychology. existing or operating below the threshold of consciousness;
being or employing stimuli insufficiently intense to produce a discrete sensation but often being or designed to be intense enough to influence the mental processes or the behavior of the individual: a subliminal stimulus; subliminal advertising. 

[Origin: 1885â€ââ,¬Å"90; sub- + L lÄ«min- (s. of lÄ«men) threshold + -al1]

Peace.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on September 19, 2008, 03:58:01 PM
Why would this trouble you deeply?  thats a bit much, dont think you will kicked off for supporting the US GOV. 911 conspiracy theory or somthin do ya?  naaaa

I agree with Nomen -

btw:
There are subliminal messages in just about everything, maybe not cut in frames and all that, but in situational settings and symbolism, people do it intentionaly and unintentionaly.
everything you see or hear affects you in different ways- 
example: hours of tv, even without any spliced scenes could trigger a response when the right stimulus is presented

heres the def. of subÂÃ,·limÂÃ,·iÂÃ,·nal

subÂÃ,·limÂÃ,·iÂÃ,·nal    â€ââ,¬Å"adjective Psychology. existing or operating below the threshold of consciousness;
being or employing stimuli insufficiently intense to produce a discrete sensation but often being or designed to be intense enough to influence the mental processes or the behavior of the individual: a subliminal stimulus; subliminal advertising. 

[Origin: 1885â€ââ,¬Å"90; sub- + L lÄ«min- (s. of lÄ«men) threshold + -al1]

Hey PYRODIN123321,

I would think by now it would be obvious to you and others that with what has been posted by me that I do know at least something on this matter. The death rays, flying saucers, zions, Jews, smoking mirrors and mystery helicopters to me just don't cut it "PERIOD".

Maybe there was alot of dust during the colapse ....... 100 floors of 2' x 4' ceiling tile, paper and sprayed on asbestos fire retardant above the ceiling tile and concrete ?? (have you looked above a "T Bar" grid ceiling at all the crap up there)

Maybe the molten metal is 1000's and 1000's of pounds of "copper" and "lead" from the building plumbing and electrical wiring, phone and data systems and devices .... big difference in melting temperatures from "STEEL" but looks the same when "melted" and "hot" (red) it would run actually thru the debris from the heat to a low spot ?

Controlled demolition or construction... first this is not a steel box on box on box design building simular to the "Empire State Building" ...... its a "TUBE" design building, able to sway 4-6 feet 100 floors top to bottom for any winds, the floors setting on "cleats" that are attached to the exterior walls, the exterior wall gets damaged from a large enough impact or heat the floor falls. ( your a draftsman and may already know the diffrence or should )

To me it's not .... throw everything at it and see what sticks, believe what you each want, our governments are corrupt and out to get "YOU" the black suburban is down the street and helicopters are over head, the guys in sunglasses are across the street, there listening to you when you talk on the phone, their in your computer watching right now !!

I have nothing to hide so I don't care, I know what I know let them "whom ever" come and get me !!

Oh, I really do know what subliminal is if you would kindly read "all" my posts. ( all 37 available thru my profile )

Do you have any 100 story buildings that we can be use as an example other than the two World Trade Center Towers for "DESTRUCTION" references ?? ( dumb question huh )

Regards,
Fuzzy