Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Quote from: 4Tesla on August 30, 2008, 04:50:15 PM
@Sean

Did you already make the video of a fake ship to post on Oct 14th?  Some good Sc-Fi here!  ;D  You have a great imagination... you should write books.  ;)

Jason

Edit: To all who have supposedly been communicating with aliens... Did you forget to ask how to make an OU device?.. Hehe.  ;D

Hi Jason

You got too stay open minded on all levels in life mate, whether it Aliens or FE/OU.

Listen to others and stay open, but do not take anyones word for anything in life, always prove it to yourself, it is the only way.

For over 16 years I have studied most religions and in depth the history of most of the famous Mediums and Psychics for the last 150 documented years.
After studying that I still did not take anyones word on any of it, although very interesting, so set out to learn how too shift my own vibration and to try and see if I could tap into these unseen energies/dimensions.

My conclusion?

I got my own personal proof of what I wanted and have deep set SELF believes off the back of that time and experience. Everyone has their own truths and good on them, so I no longer judge anyones believes or opinions as it all depends on their experiences.

Most peoples mocking's are based on the Physics of this heavy dimension we all chose to exist on and that is fine because that is within their comfort zone and where they should be and no one should try and change their opinion on that.
When or even if they choose to look deeper and seek their own truth while doing their path on this life is completley their FreeWill to do so and also within their time frame.

The problem I have is that if a unusual situation does appear that shatters the 3rd dimension illusion we all live in arrives, that will still not be enough proof, because they are not ready for it.

So always keep an open mind, you are not expected to accept others believes, but take time to listen and that way you are aware and a little prepared just in case they end up being correct.

Cheers

Sean
http://www.overunity.org.uk

orbs

Quote from: hypersoniq on August 30, 2008, 04:15:52 PMCome on... show us how to do something *kinetic or *pathic while "wide awake" without a trip to the new age store for crystals or a "must read" report for $9.95...

Maybe not coherent enough for you: Have you ever stared at somebody from behind? If they are not too concentrated doing something they will start feeling watched and look around. Now, I found that interesting. I did experiment with that when I was using the train or bus. So I found that it's not actually the staring (maybe in the beginning it is) but the focus one keeps. Like, if you practice it a little you can scan for a person and then just hold your mental focus a little but look somewhere else (this also doesn't require much concentration or other force). It can also depend in what emotional state you are, and how open (heart). For example, some women love being watched and as soon as they feel it they will react differently. Some are not so aware of how this works (but many are!) and for example simply put their hair in place. You can do a lot of experiments. Be playful, do it in a non-manipulating way (like, let yourself get caught doing it or reveal yourself by smiling [not necessarily in the person's direction]).

Another thing to play with would be the contagiousness of smiling. If you're really in a good mood (not just pretending to be smiling like for example the culture is asking for), you will notice that if you for example walk around a corner, some people will also have a smile on their face, without first having seen you. Maybe to have an honest smile is not always so easy to have at first (and some people might even think you are retarded or up to something), but it's also an inner state and can be practiced (wide awake). Maybe the first few times you might "fake it until you make it."  :)

newbie123

Clanzer,  I'm all for being open minded.  But..    Do you draw a line somewhere?  Or are you open minded to all ideas  regardless of how crazy they seem?

If I told you: 200 giant pink unicorns are coming to earth tomorrow from the moon, would you not label me as nuts?

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

jeanna

I think it is pretty interesting topics like this have been showing up on this inventor's forum.

Inventors and experimenters are a very important part of our future as a species.

I think one of the things to bring out is that we humans are the ones that must drive the engines of improvement. We must see the improvements in our imagination.  Already many folks are no longer believing the BS from the centuries. I think this is a large part of the explanation that we could be getting some help. We are not praying in weakness and supplication. We are just in way over our heads and we could use some help.

This is how it could be possible for another race to help us.

Recently a string of events led me to a website that has been around for 10 years, but I managed to miss.

http://wingmakers.com/

Have a look. There are over 100 pages, but you will not be sorry.

There are embedded codes that awaken deep level interest in the information. There are paintings, poetry, music, philosophical writings, and a novelized account of how the discovery came to be.

It also shows a lot about stuff deep inside the government's security and technology. - to levels way beyond anything the good folks on youtube even mention.

Be sure to read the 8 chapters of the book as well as the interviews. (the interviews pick up where the novel lets off.)

After reading these pages, one might have a much better understanding of the reasons a very large ship might come here for 3 days and merely hover. I am curious myself and will surely look up on Oct 14th. (I hope the skies are clear ;) )

jeanna

mondrasek

@newbie123

I, for one, would not label you as "nuts."  Tomorrow I would be concerned about your state of mental health.  Today, I would listen to you with a heaping spoonful of scepticism.

But I would not label you "nuts."

Clanzer, I am eagerly awaiting your response, if you choose to do so.

Peace,

M.