Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrcharisma

Quote from: nitinnun on October 17, 2008, 09:29:25 PM
the zero point energy molecule !

copper atom collects/stores positive charge.

iron atom collects/stores negative charge.

polymer MAGNETICALLY connects copper and iron.
but ELECTRICALLY disconnects them.
so that coper/iron may charge up, but not short each other out.

two ZPE molecules connected in parallel, increases amperage.
two ZPE molecules connected in series, increases voltage.

if you place a stick of copper,
and a stick of steel,
into a cup of elmers school glue,
than EVERY ATOM on the surface of the copper/steel, counts as a ZPE molecule!

but since the above ZPE molecules are connected in PARALLEL, only amperage stacks!
while voltage stays the same.

that is why i get mroe amperage, for more metal surface area. yet nothing, for more metal mass.

what someone NEEDS to do, is make a crystal lattice.
where each molecule in the crystal lattice, has 1 copper, one iron, held apart by a third atom.
(carbon or silicon?)

to melt glass, ancient people just built a brick/stone oven, and fed fule into it.
the heat built up inside the oven, just like electricity builds up in a capacitor.

until there was enough stored heat in the oven, to melt silicon dioxide into glass.

Dear nitinnun,

I love your work and your theories on the copper iron battery. Maybe you are on your way to producing an simplified elemental rod generator? One rod charging positively and the other negatively to produce a natural potential difference...

Matt
"The Empires of the Future are the Empires of the Mind"  Winston Churchill

mrcharisma

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on October 17, 2008, 11:50:05 PM
I mean, have you experimenters actually noticed that all this "electrinium" biznis is simply about re-conditioning the sludge to re-charge it again?

Just re-charge the darn thing. Alkaline batteries can be recharged several times over. And if you use a weekender solar panel for that, after a couple of years it will be for FREE ( the recharged energy).

Dr.T, how does one go about recharging a crystal?

http://www.vakuumenergie.de/energy/english/crystagg/index.htm

Matt

mrcharisma

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on October 17, 2008, 11:50:05 PM

And after all these great tips, I can still see some sob giving me hard time for "being negative or personal".

One just can't make happy everyone I guess...

ha ha that's life! what you give is what you get....

at least you are erring on the safe side, lol

(just my little joke)

Matt

Dr. Tesla

mrcharisma,

If you align the atoms to hold the charge, you end up with superconductor. Sludge cannot serve that purpose because you have already taken the charge (free electrons) out of it and forced the molecules to bond with molecules of other material into a new chemical material. Sludge is inert electrically.

And no cental sun in a galaxy far far away, or around the corner, can change that.

Think of an acid and a caustic liquids. Both "charged" with strong abrasive/ dilluting characteristic, but if you mix them together, they cancel each other out and combine into an inert, harmless compound.

Sludge doesn't have any free electrons to move around and as such cannot produce electricity. Electricity is a flow of free electrons, not of aligned atoms and/or molecules. You can only get those back from your sludge if you re-condition it. If you turn it back into the original state - separate the two chemicals used to produce the flow of free electrons and return them into their pre-charge state in order to combine them again in the battery to produce electricity.

If you make electrinium work, or think you can, show us the chemical reaction formula for that proces. If it is possible, it can be expressed as a chemical reaction. And none of methods in the pdf make any sense from that point of view. Cyanide won't create surplus of electrons in sludge. Growing cristals either.

Just as adding water or beer won't separate caustic and acidic liquids.

I do not remember seeing any of these in the pdf file. Surely there will be a good reason for that.

nievesoliveras

Hi!

This thread has become very interesting now that we have a good quorum.

Thank you nitinnun for joining us!

I have a question for mrcharisma. Are you a relative of mattblythe?

Thank you all for being trying to solve the elctrinium mistery.

Jesus