Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrcharisma

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on October 09, 2008, 09:00:04 PM

Magnetic sludge from used up batteries.

what's wrong with that, good place to start? you might have a job aligning the atom pairs though to make any sizeable voltage....

I take it everyone has seen my video on the subject? It got banned on youtube LOL  ::)

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoId=27970157

Matt
"The Empires of the Future are the Empires of the Mind"  Winston Churchill

mrcharisma

Without reading through every post, did anyone succeed in making any electrinium? Through electrolysis maybe? Or from the sludge inside an old alkaline battery?

Did anyone manage to get into an old car battery and found sludge at the bottom? Electrinium sludge....?

I was playing with the idea of making a battery by re-packing the contents of an old alkaline battery and re-aligning/re-charging the atoms with high voltage/current just to prove the concept. The pairs of atoms (Nickel-Cadmium) would be aligned fairly randomly in parallel so the voltage would always be that of one pair ie. 1.5volts and the current would drain with load according to how tightly they are packed? Just add water to make them conduct and make an "alkaline" solution (any liquid that conducts will do just as well)!

For the record we already have the technology to make electrinium it is virtually the same process they use to make permanent magnets ( a form of battery) by aligning the molecules in the magnet then packing them solid.

Just some ideas to play with?

It Works for me! 

Matt

mrcharisma

One last question for tonight! Does anyone own a furnace and crucible?

And has anyone approached an IC manufacturer/engineer to see if they would be interested in helping to grow an electrinium crystal the same way silicon crystals are grown?

That was two questions  ;)

Matt

mrcharisma

PS. I know Marcus Reid has some success with permanent batteries but  again the molecules were not aligned in series so the voltage/current drain was low even though they lasted for upwards of nine years (and counting) under test. There are even some crystals that display permament battery properties occuring naturally in rocks I understand :)

http://www.vakuumenergie.de/projekte/crystaline_unit.html

http://www.electra-energy-ag.com/ (in German)

Matt

mrcharisma

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 17, 2008, 03:14:55 PM
Hi!

@gary
Thank you for the information about the lead batteries. I will need now to make another decision about the electrinium source chosen.

Jesus

hi Jesus I think you were mislead (pardon the pun!) a lead acid battery is "duped" with other materials/metals that make it work, it doesn't necessarily stop the electrolysis process that makes the sludge.

Or stop our research :)

Matt