Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Towards Realizing the TPU

Started by poynt99, September 03, 2008, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

Yes Loner, some plastics can also do a great job in TPUs.

Otto

Grumpy

Quote from: Loner on January 14, 2009, 01:13:21 AM
Just 2 Cents.  Remember to "Forget" those "Lines of Force" patterns for magnetic fields.

They are NOT straight lines.  One must keep that in mind if using standard induction for
the TPU device....   (This seems to be ignored a lot, lately.)   That's the simplest way I
can direct some to the effects of metals AND wire layouts.   (Actually, not just metals...)

Not sure where "lines of force" was referenced in all of this.

As .99 poynted out, this isn't standard induction by a physical moving magnet or magnetic field created by current in a coil.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Yucca

@All TPUers

Reading Poynt99s great doc prompted me to think this, i write it here just in case it may help, I´m not saying it´s a solid idea, just that it´s an idea:

When attempting replication of an SM style TPU, it might be worthwhile to wind a fourth control coil, but have this coil the same diameter as the collector coil and place it just above the collector coil in the same orientation as the collector coil. (Could explain OTPU config). It might also work if its circumference ran through the inside of the existing 3 control coils, resting right next to the collector but then maybe the close inductive coupling to the collector would dampen it too much and waste its energy in the collectors load?

As with the other coils make this 4th coil bifilar and tune it for max kick response using iron delay. This 4th coil would give height to the vortex, coaxing fresh aether into the circulation. Without it a vortex might not form but instead a stagnant rotating aether toroid.

This 4th control coil would need third harmonic kick freq. the other 3 coils at fundamental freq with 120 degree phasing. Just like spherics timing. SM could have established 120deg phasing by using delay networks on his master oscillator. The 4th vertical coil above the collector could then be timed by having each of the 3 horizontal coils powering through it as Poynt99 suggests.

I also think incredibly sharp and short pulses of high current to the kick coils may be key, so charged 400V low ESR electrolytic cap through very fast switch with saturatable reactor just before kick coil to get as fast a rise as possible.

Seperate Questions)
Has anyone tried to tune a bifilar kick coil using iron delay, and have they seen the mag field pulse be optimised this way when scoping a secondary pickup coil with resistive load attached?

I ask because I just got some nice thin iron wire for delay (flower wire) and plan to do this experiment with fast and sharp pulses of 64V to start with into a 50 turn aircore bifilar with a 50 turn pickup a few inches away wound on the same tubular form, it would be great to hear others methods and results in this area. Like how does the optimum mag flux kick come about when tuning, is it very peaky? Could it be missed by tuning the delay coil too coarsely?

Grumpy

I tried the iron delay of several feet and trimmed it down without success.   I have a 200 foot spool now, but have not tried it again.  If just a delay is required then there are other ways to do that.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Yucca

Quote from: Grumpy on January 14, 2009, 10:53:10 PM
I tried the iron delay of several feet and trimmed it down without success.   I have a 200 foot spool now, but have not tried it again.  If just a delay is required then there are other ways to do that.

@Grumpy, Another quick question: what waveform type did you use to power the delayed bifilar in that experiment?