Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Towards Realizing the TPU

Started by poynt99, September 03, 2008, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie

Quote from: innovation_station on June 08, 2009, 04:03:49 PM
RODIN COIL

If anyone needs help with a Rodin Coil, let me know and I'll do my best to be of use.
I do intend to make some more videos of the effects I have noted about the Rodin Coil soon as it is unique.
NOTE: Don't expect to get results by just shorting DC through it and hoping. Also don't be deceived by a moving magnet placed in the centre of the coil when you run AC through it. When researching this coil you should be careful to check if what you are observing actually IS unique, or if the same thing can happen with a normal coil with the same amount of wire and windings.
On a recent oscilloscope test I discovered that the Rodin Coil is an excellent inductor, especially for a coreless inductor. If I put in the right frequency in one coil, I found that the voltage output of the second coil ould increase, even triple, if I tuned to the right frequency, however, I have not yet measured the current output so don't get too uppity. I should point out though that the "primary" and "secondary" coils have the same number of windings so the voltage step-up is intriguing, I will double check my amplifiers, their voltage output is supposed to be 12 volts but you never know with Chinese products ::)

I think that one of the reasons the Rodin Coil makes such a great inductor is because the 2 seperate coils actually intertwine at the centre of the coil in a way, each coil is surrounded on either side by the other because of the geometry of the windings, I suppose I should draw an illustration to demonstrate this.
The Rodin Coil concentrates so much wire at the centre that the amount of inductance happening farther out doesn't matter so much because of the efficieny at the centre.
Geometry is essential stuff...

magpie

magpie

Quote from: Chef on June 09, 2009, 12:57:55 AM
Wake up for what?
Where is your proof?

Why the discouragment?

Tito L. Oracion

Hi everyone

no core is very possible, conventional transformer has a core to amplify magnetic field, i think, using copper tube is more better so that mag-wire is easy to wind.

innovation_station

i think a feroite toroide core ..

ou can be acheived easly .. 

with one without causeing massive disturbances to comm equ...

group the cascade colapesing magnetic feild ...  pay for the first coil .. collect inputted power and kick in second cap and dump to following coil ... etc.....  get through all 3  and dump to the load ... scoope a tiny bit of the final coil  to replenish source to continue the operation ...

ist!

ps i can assure you there many ways ....  ;)

@ otto 

is this what you mean isolate from source .....  :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiodkjo9hpk  :)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!