Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy from gravitation

Started by Gravitator, September 05, 2008, 01:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marctwo

So how do we stick a 10 ton water tank on the end of a pipe anyway?  :-\

LarryC

Quote from: Gravitator on September 07, 2008, 10:34:02 AM
My problem seems to be that I'll talk about one part of the system at the time. Maybe this image will help to understand what Im looking after.
The liquid flow will be blocked immediatly after the liquid have been moved from bottom tank to top.

br,
Gravitator

Don't get discouraged. Instead of arguing with the pro skeptic(TK), just buy two collapsible water containers (camping type -$5.00), glue appropriate size weights to the side opposite the opening and attach a connecting hose to each opening. Glue side opposite weights to bottom of container boxes or buckets to reduce the side flexing. Set up as shown in your drawing.

For the first proof it doesn't even need a rotation mechanism. If that works then attach to a board with a lazy susan center mechanism, caster, chair swivel, etc.

If it doesn't work you'll have piece of mind, if it does show the world.

Good Luck,
Larry

PS: Any easier ideas welcomed.

TinselKoala

Yep, I agree with LarryC. It's an easy experiment to do. I'd do it myself if I had any hope that it would work.
I may do it anyway and make another video. But you have to realize that this device maps directly onto the design of many other force-assisted gravity wheels, and it isn't really that unique.
All wheel designers seem to go through the same phases: they have an idea that weight-shift will run a wheel. Then they realize that some extra force is needed, so they install springs or magnets or siphons or suction weights, then when they realize these don't help as intended they install latches or valves...the next step is to install electromagnets driven by a generator on the shaft--and when that doesn't work we use batteries to power the electromagnets...and so forth...

I'm the arch-skeptic that's true, but the reason why is that I see a lot of really creative and bright people with good skills and resources, wasting them on ideas that have been tried many times (and haven't a prayer anyway for good theoretical reasons), when a little research and meditation might save a lot of time and effort.

Gravitator

LarryC: "Don't get discouraged.". :) No I don't. Actually I think it is good to have pro skeptics in discussions to argue with.
After that you know that all the aspects have been discussed and if an pro skeptic thinks that it is experiment time, I think the
idea is in quite good phase.

TK: "and it isn't really that unique." I understand. I just haven's seen them so it is quite difficult to me see these mappings.
The first one was AB Hammers model and it gave me a lot of to think about - "I won't build it", based on experience with wheels !?!?
Something to think about.

TK: "Then they realize that some extra force is needed". I started to think this also from AB's model. And my answer to this
is to stop the wheel and get this extra energy from gravitation by waiting more water to be lifted up.

TK: "a little research and meditation might save a lot of time and effort." Well, I have come to the end of my meditations
with my wheel. At the idea level I have a piece of mind. What comes to problems when building a proto (Marctwo:So how do we stick
a 10 ton  water tank on the end of a pipe anyway?) is a diffrent story.

I have now updated my rethinked ideas at http://gravitator.org. Hopefully in easy to understand format ;)

TinselKoala

I came across this video today, and I thought of this thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fUlKBH1sY8