Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11: Distinguishing The Propaganda From The Smoking Guns

Started by CB_Brooklyn, September 10, 2008, 10:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madsen

Quote from: Drannom on September 12, 2008, 07:04:08 PM

not at all, they are missing, may be still alive or not...

the Pentagon have not been hit by a plane so the passengers are gone somewhere else , so the people are probably in underground basement against their will...

:(

I'll repeat a question that was asked earlier by utilitarian, IIRC:  Why did the perps then involve airplanes in this operation at all?  Now they have passengers to hold in underground basements in perpetuity. 

Drannom

in the projectcamelot website we know that the governement have build many enormous underground basements for the 2012 doomsday, all the rich will be safe an the ordinary people are forget, no place for us there, as usual we are on our own

http://projectcamelot.org/index.html
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

madsen

Quote from: Drannom on September 12, 2008, 07:29:41 PM
in the projectcamelot website we know that the governement have build many enormous underground basements for the 2012 doomsday, all the rich will be safe an the ordinary people are forget, no place for us there, as usual we are on our own

http://projectcamelot.org/index.html

So you are saying the airplane passengers are being held in these doomsday basements?  What happens when 2012 comes, will the passengers be kicked out and the elites move in?  Why are they being kept alive at all for these 11 years?  Finally, what was the whole point of 9/11 if doomsday is coming only 11 years later?

EvilToeKnee

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here.  Being open minded now,  Who said there were passengers on the planes to begin with?  The media?  Oh well, it's got to be true then.  All the information we have was given us by the media.  You kind of have think here.

madsen

Quote from: EvilToeKnee on September 12, 2008, 09:08:18 PM
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here.  Being open minded now,  Who said there were passengers on the planes to begin with?  The media?  Oh well, it's got to be true then.  All the information we have was given us by the media.  You kind of have think here.

Well, that would solve some problems, but create others.  For example, Todd Beamer (the guy who supposedly said "Let's roll").   Did he ever exist?  Is he dead now?  Or is Lisa Beamer (his alleged wife) just an actor hired by the perps?