Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Burning water video

Started by hartiberlin, September 18, 2008, 11:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrah Day

Prof

You talk about modulating the frequency to that of waters resonant frequency - what do you think this is? 

I ask as I feel pretty sure that it would be much greater than 13.56MHz - I presumed that's what microwave ovens did at 2.4GHz

Not sure what you mean by this:

QuoteSodium in electrolysis causes the production of Chlorine not saying that it did because with Kanzius

As obviously it is chlorine ions in the water that provides chlorine gas in standard electrolysis, not sodium.

I'm a little in the dark with your reference to the Rife Device as I've never heard of it or of Rifes work, but I would think this is very different to using nano particles like Kanzius was.  If you are familiar with an induction furnace, you will know that what Kanzius was doing with the metallic nano particles makes perfect sense and would seem a lot less complicated than trying to find a specific resonant frequency of a cancerous cell.

I just wish that there was an electrochemist out there somewhere that might be able to shed some light on the electrochemical reaction.  I've not even heard any theories as to the reaction/s taking place.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

aussepom

Hi
        the 13.56meg is purely a governmental thing, it is an international  standard for all RF heating, and other industrial applications. it is a set narrow band just for this.

This applies to the microwaves as well, it is the closest frequency allowed that will 'vibrate the water molecules' as in friction action to heat them up.  Yes the 'natural resonant frequency' for water is a little higher' I have it some where in my notes.  It will not help though, to get enough RF power required, at that frequency is hard enough, the specialize equipment, the FET's alone will cost a fortune, you would have to have at lease a full bridge. Then you would have to fight the government to get the licensing changed to allow you to do it. then, there is the RF radiation from that amount of power. You see I will have only a problem with the 'Oz Injector' when I put 40 of them together, if I get that far, this number can run a 500MW generating power station, but a problem, 50MW of RF to be shielded. Yes that all the power input I need to get an output of 500MW, there is a lot to it it is not that easy.
aussepom   

ramset

aussepom

Do you have more info on your Oz injector?

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

aussepom

Hi ramset
                    oh yes , depending on what you want to know, how it works not at this stage.
what is expected to do, yes some of this information is available, but if you can imaging 4cubic metres of burning gas at over 2,000deg C, that is spewing out at 4,000 ltrs per min.
The unit is built, there is a vid on one site only, the builders forum. it is just the unit, I have to finalize the electronics to drive it yet, this is costly and intricate. My funds are low at the moment but it is getting better.
The unit would be able to be retro fitted into any reasonable size boiler, for water heating, steam generation, for the power industry, even into a STEAM TRAIN.
There is a 'new style of jet. I have named the 'Oz Jet' it could be capable of working in high altitudes, and even space, it does not need air to work, but it does help alot more if it is available.
it technically could work underwater to a depth over 400metre.
well you asked for it, this is all WITHOUT BREAKING ANY OF THE KNOWN LAWS.
aussepom 

Farrah Day

Sorry Aussepom, but you are incorrect here.

The very term microwave indicates an RF in the GHz range.  Microwave ovens do operate at around 2.4GHz
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"