Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A machine to convert gravity to mechanical energy # 2

Started by brian334, October 04, 2008, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Brian, have you tried to get your mechanical arrangement to run in a simulator of some kind? I suggest you download and play with the Phun simulator for a while. It's easy to use and models gravity. And it's phun!

Since it is possible to get a Bessler-type gravity wheel to run in Phun, you might be able to get your system or a subset of it to work as well--if the mechanism is even possible, which I and others doubt strongly.

So, the point of the Phun exercise, for you, would be to see if your basic mechanical layout will even turn, start, stop, expand, accelerate, etc. like you think, regardless of whether it will extract free momentum from somewhere. You can power it with a Phun motor, for example, to test the mechanisms.

http://www.phunland.com/wiki/Home
and here is a file that is a working Bessler-style gravity wheel, thanks to our invisible rabbit friend Harvey.
http://www.mediafire.com/?kdnyloqmjhx

Have Phun!

mondrasek

TK,

Check out the Hinge at the center of that Bessler demo.  It's a motor set at 15 RPM.  Turn that off and the Bessler demo will not self run.

M.

brian334

Koala,
Thanks for the info, its looks like Phun could be great fun.
It will take me some time to learn how to use it.

TinselKoala

Quote from: mondrasek on December 21, 2008, 11:33:25 AM
TK,

Check out the Hinge at the center of that Bessler demo.  It's a motor set at 15 RPM.  Turn that off and the Bessler demo will not self run.

M.

Darn that silly rabbit, anyway! I looked thru that file and didn't find the motor. Harvey is playing tricks again...
Oh, well, back to the drawing board...
Still, it should help Brian try out his mechanism.

EDIT
I just checked--that hinge motor is turned off, even though its speed is 15 rpm. You can set the speed to zero and the simulation still turns.

brian334

Koala.
When I looked at Phun I looked for a tool that would help with my invention. Phun did not help.
I am not saying its not a nice toy, but it is not any help to me.