Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does your vote count?(USA)

Started by b0rg13, October 04, 2008, 09:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on October 05, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
At this point there is only one thing worth voting for...and that is for who will plant the explosives at the next meeting of the Builderburgers and the next Bohemian Grove 'weirdo creep-fest'.

Regards...

screw voting, lets take two short straws,and draw one each :).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

They haven't driven me there yet borg. :)

Can't say I wouldn't roast marshmellows around the fire tho.

Kooombyaaaa. :)

Regards...

nightlife

Cap-Z-ro,  "Can't say I wouldn't roast marshmellows around the fire tho."

I'll bring the marshmellows.  ;D

azal

No they just do as they want!
Earlier in the week, I reported via this blog, the shipment of 800 Billion AMEROS from the USA to China. Many of you called "bullshit" on the posting, claiming it was a hoax. I now offer irrefutable proof.

Below is a video of me holding one of the actual 20 AMERO coins sent to China. Additional coins with face values of 50 and 100 AMEROS were also sent from the U.S. in addition to paper currency shipped BY the U.S. from the currency printing firm in Europe!

Since the Chinese presently hold about $2.3 TRILLION U.S. Dollars in cash from our trade imbalance, the Chinese demanded and got billions of the new AMERO currency in advance of everyone else.

China made this demand to ease its exposure to the financial disaster that is going to take place when the U.S. Dollar is de-monetized; declared to be "not money" by the U.S. Treasury.

The 20 AMERO coin shown in the video below was minted at the Denver Mint, evidenced by the "D" stamped onto the obverse of the coin. The coin bears the year 2007 which proves our government has been planning the collapse of the U.S. Dollar for over a year!

The bottom line to all this is simple: The U.S. dollar is going to be intentionally exhausted into worthlessness. Anyone holding any assets denominated in "dollars" such as Checking accounts, Savings accounts, IRA's, 401-K's, Pensions, Stocks, Bonds, Money market funds, will wake up one day to find all their "dollars" are no longer "money."

Those persons without gold, silver or foreign bank accounts denominated in foreign currencies, will be left instantly, totally, destitute; unless they accept the merging of the US with Canada and Mexico into something called the North American Union (NAU) and take the new AMERO currency for pennies on the dollar.

http://leejohnbarnes.blogspot.com/

vonwolf

Azal wow I'm totaly convinced and the best part of all is that 20 Amero seems to be made of chocolote very wise we can eat our new Money.