Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Three Keys to Changing The World

Started by Nihilanth, October 08, 2008, 02:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihilanth

Free energy seems a lot easier to achieve then matter replication. I have to admit I didn't think of replicating fuel like that, It seems good in concept, but ultimately It would probably take more energy to construct the fuel then to burn it. I might have to take a look at that book, sounds interesting.
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

infringer

Free energy will lead to all of these things...

Hutchinson has already preformed transmutation uncontrolled of course. Free energy tests could be carried out.

Home factories would be easily achived because factories would no longer have overhead it would only have to worry about product sales and wages...

Imagine that a home mill would be cheaply made...

So let us go back to the biggest fundamental issue!!!

We need free energy!

It has ramifications of on monumental possibility.

Take it all away the rest will all filter through with free energy!

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Nihilanth

I know that John Hutchinson managed to make wood melt into a block of metal, but I don't recall

And apparently Arie DeGeus had made a patent for a method of transmutation, before he died of "most likely not a homicide." after proposing a free energy battery. http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?wo=2002031833&IA=NL2001000710&DISPLAY=STATUS
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

GestaltO

there is 1 key to changing the world. Abolishment of Greed. unfortunately this is not something that will happen anytime soon...if ever. People are a plague! :'(
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

lancaIV

To replicate something exists for example the SIS-concept developed by Boris Khoshnevis
and many other kinds of " 3D Rapid Prototyping/Manufactoring Tools ".

For self-replicating-components the REPRAP -project.

For "mono-lith-homes" the "Contour Crafting"-project also from Prof. Khoshnevis.

For "free energie"- devices the possibility of overunity.com- research and other FE-oriented/occidental
sites.

About matter-genering : mother/father nature serves gratis/ mostly costsfree.

By costs my sentimental reaction: nihilistical !
My name is rabbit, I do not know about anything !
                                                                    Only: Wo , bittae saer, gibt´s Moehrchen gratis ?

HagD
        CdL