Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

peterpierre

So, seems like either everybody is doing spring cleaning or hibernating ... or possibly decided to declare the thread for dead. Oh well, I'll post a final reasult in these next week or two as anticipated the system is right on schedule in time for early february :) Keep that overunity price ready :P LOL  ;D

peterpierre

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 08, 2009, 08:12:36 AM
Hey Peter, are you doing multiple frequencies or a single frequency with the piezos.

Actually they are all individually wired and isolated so I can drive each of the six piezos separately in different formations with different frequencies :) The initial thought was to wire them all to fire the same frequency but I changed that  because from what I figure it will be better if each can be addressed by a separate driver :)

peterpierre

Hey everyone, sorry I've been rare as air but I had to much on my plate and not because of the project but that really does not belong in here LOL. Anyways I am well and this Thursday we'll see some true colors :) Finally - it was about time this comes to an end :) There are other things I wanna mess with, it's just that I never leave a job unfinished, results should be available by the beginning of next week and what the hell, might as well post them with most info needed to replicate them, because if I don't do that some people around me might get greedy and take me out anyways ... you'll have your simplified explanations so you can replicate the system :) At least if someone takes me out I'll know that it will go on - yes - I might not make any or much money if I stay alive but what the hell :P It's just money, right? Oh and FYI ... I did loose my girlfriend ... mainly through my own mistake but I will not elaborate on that here, it's really my problem and not yours.

peterpierre

Is it just me or did you all declare this thread for dead?

ramset

Peter

Thank you so much for your research!!
Hope you have a winner

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma