Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ωmega Machine - My gift to the world.

Started by NightBlade, October 19, 2008, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: ramset on October 21, 2008, 05:14:08 PM
RES   I don't think there is a limit to what metals can be plated to each other, only where to get the different metals in solution 
Chet

Ramset

do you  have the  formula for  the  different  metals ?
Or  a link?

If  you know  the process and the formula  usually   something  can be found online . 

gary 

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

NightBlade

@Yucca
You can increase the voltage max of diodes by placing them in series. The only drawback is a voltage drop across each. Don't think this is practical for a 40V diode though...

AlgoryThm

This is a very interesting device but in my opinion it has some drawbacks...Or at least there a few things that I can't understand at the moment.

a) How could somebody stop this machine from going up to uncontrolled amounts of power and destroy itself?

b) From my little experience on electronics, when relays are used, the machine's life is decreased due to moving parts inside the relay. On this specific occasion, where sparks coexist with relays, I don't think the last ones will stand enough...

c) I think I will start replicating it but because I can't understand the diagram completely, could somebody please give a detailed description of the parts needed for a complete first stage and the extra parts needed for stage 2,3 etc.? I don't see any values on the relays (type etc.), caps (electrolytic or ceramic, values) and on diodes :(

Thank you in advance for the effort!

4Tesla

I disagree with Stefan.. I believe the sparks in the relays is where you waste energy.. I believe FETs would be better.

Jason