Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to use magnets to run a generator?

Started by Lee, November 03, 2008, 01:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

I'd tell them to go to hell!

Besides if what you or anyone else builds is effective what are they going to do go door to door and inquire why your electric bill is so low?  If you have a magnetic generator in your garage?

Ya try taking one out my house!

Please let me get that on the news.

What is going to happen is what has happened in the past some energy company will buy the patient and destroy your working model.

If you do not what to go along with it you are just going to have to have a little accident.

I would not build one I'd build 50 or 100 supply my friends and family with them & show them how it works.

Go door to door with a small working model in my own community tell them to tell there friends.  You just have to get the word out.

The people are ready for an clean energy revolution.

The few powerfull elite can not stop idea's in this day and age there are too many forms of communication.  It is simply too easy to get people involved. 

I work with a couple of hedge funds & I'm fairly certain given a little time I could procure some serious funding for a large scale project!

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Lee on November 06, 2008, 07:04:06 PM
What is going to happen is what has happened in the past some energy company will buy the patient and destroy your working model.

Right, so oil companies collect free energy patents to prevent others from developing the technology.  That sounds great in theory but it does not compute logically.

First, how many patent infringment lawsuits have you seen or heard of that relate to free energy?  I mean, with the oil companies armed with these patents, you would think they would be slapping down infringers left and right.

Second, can you point to a patent for a free energy device that actually works?  I mean, there must be lots of them, and the oil companies own them all.  Patents are published online and are free to view, so let's see one.

Lee

shruggedatlas,

Ya you are right about that I have done no reseach to support that claim but, can you really say it is beyond the realm of possibility?

I mean international corporations are your friend right?

Look at everything thats being done for the enviornment by them and how well corporations like nike & gap pay people in third world countries.  What is the whole war in Iraq about?  If it was for what Saddam did in the 80's why did the we not take him out in the first gulf war?

Corporations are fascist entities that control governments and global economics.

Thay have never done anything unethical ever.

What exactly happened with Teslas research?

Maybe I am wrong or maybe you are just nieve.

Still thank you for responding & I do appoligize if I offend you.

Lee

How about we just keep this thread positive and stick to the subject.

We are all here to learn & I hope suggest and support each others ideas!

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Lee on November 06, 2008, 08:01:25 PM
shruggedatlas,

Ya you are right about that I have done no reseach to support that claim but, can you really say it is beyond the realm of possibility?

I mean international corporations are your friend right?

Look at everything thats being done for the enviornment by them and how well corporations like nike & gap pay people in third world countries.  What is the whole war in Iraq about?  If it was for what Saddam did in the 80's why did the we not take him out in the first gulf war?

Corporations are fascist entities that control governments and global economics.

Thay have never done anything unethical ever.

What exactly happened with Teslas research?

Maybe I am wrong or maybe you are just nieve.

Still thank you for responding & I do appoligize if I offend you.

I am impossible to offend, so don't worry about that.

But, yes, I do think that is outside the realm of possibility.  It is simply not how things work in the world with relation to patents.  Owning a patent does not enable you to stop anyone from initially building the infringing device or even spreading word about it.  It just gives you the right to sue to stop someone from continuing to do it.

In fact people infringe on patents all the time without even realizing it, because it is practically impossible to search the patent database and see if you are infringing.  Moreover, many people get away with infringement simply because the workings of their device is not public, and the patent owner is not aware that someone out there is infringing.

Lastly, patents are only good for 20 years, so after that, it's fair game.  So, logically, we should be seeing people make use of expired patent technology.