Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Open "Free Source" ideas

Started by rlortie, November 16, 2008, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bessler007

Quote from: rlortie on November 26, 2008, 02:51:28 AM
In my introduction to this thread, I suggested some basic ground rules

Think  of a ball playing field, stupid ideas are welcome as it gives participants a longer field  to grab the ball and run, improving on the idea. We will see how many members respond, how many ideas are posted and how long this thread will stay active. All are welcome to join in, but please lets keep to the rules of the game.

So far P-motion is the only one to present an idea, and they certainly offer the prescribed rather long playing fields to improve upon, which was my secondary point of the experiment!. All the other posts are rhetorical hypothesis of who should get what. You have the cart before the horse, you need the 'what' and then all members who have donated productive ideas are the ones recognized to share!

I thought I knew a little about human, and social behavior, I did not expect this thread to gain the  attention it is. Unfortunately, as well proven it is not receiving  the intended type of input.

That being; does, does any one have suggestions of improving and or implementing p-motions input?

Ralph     

Hello Ralph,

Could you point to any where in your thread you've posted an idea.  I've looked it over and can't find any.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

rlortie

Starting the thread was my idea, it is dedicated to Broli and has always been his thread.  It is intended for the liberals and those that think all ideas should be 'free sourced'...

I personally do not fit in this category, I work with constructive trusted groups who are seeking  compensation for there efforts. 

Ralph

Bessler007

Quote from: rlortie on February 22, 2009, 01:26:29 PM

Starting the thread was my idea, it is dedicated to Broli and has always been his thread.  It is intended for the liberals and those that think all ideas should be 'free sourced'...

I personally do not fit in this category, I work with constructive trusted groups who are seeking  compensation for there[sic] efforts.
Ralph

Thanks for the response, Ralph.  Maybe I can fit it into a future interview.

Enjoyed speaking with you today.  Thanks for the kind words.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

overtaker

Hi Ralph.  Is Patrick part of your constructive trusted group?  ;)

rlortie

overtaker,

No! Patrick is not part of any group that I collaborate with, In fact IIRC private communication between Patrick and I amounts to two letters in the past five years. Time period was shortly after his reciprocater introduction on Besslerwheel.com   

I have no knowledge leading to his Post subject: Dec 5th, 2008 Bessler's Quest Achieved.

Ralph