Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capthook

Agree Pony - a flawed process results in flawed conclusions.

I commented earlier on some of the flawed processes like just adding up the voltages or comparing a sparked circuit with a clean one etc.
But I didn't comment on Vid 3 - which seems to now be forming the basis of your conclusions.

As Pony says - a pulse motor is a crude and in no way even close to accurate way to determine work done. One example: you haven't considered the discharge time constant of capacitor into your circuit.
A larger voltage will mean a longer time constant.  And when you pulse the motor, the magnet moves away quickly, meaning a large portion of your power is not doing work but is wasted as the magnet has already moved beyond the coil.  So using a larger voltage means you are wasting an even larger % of the power sending flux through empty space than the % wasted with a smaller voltage.

What you are showing is like saying "I can drive further on a 1/2 a gallon of gas with a small hole in my gas tank than I can with 1 gallon of gas and a large hole in my gas tank"

And your conclusion from the test with just the wires and the rectifier is showing the same 'free energy' gain should tell you something!  So just hook up a capacitor with another capacitor via a wire and 'poof' - magic?

If you have accepted without doubt that your conclusions are valid and that you have 'discovered' a way to create 'free energy' that can be harnessed to 'self-run' a device, you need to rethink things! (or more like 'discover' that you are mistaken)

innovation_station

no need for self accelerating crap  or any of that PEROID!!!   TO PROVE OU ......

poyntt you know better....

ist

lit from 1 pulse  ;)

the picture really does not do this justice  the bulb is extreamly birght ..... 8)

do the test   lol  it really is that simple.....
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

spinner

Captainpecan, thanks for presenting your work (you hold your promise)!
And I'm glad we can discuss it without bad feelings...

I'm sorry to say, but no OU can be found with such circuits. It's a long known territory, a classical electrotechnics. Volts are not energy, Coulombs are not energy,.. Voltage, Power, Energy misconceptions...

Pouring charges from one capacitor to another is always a lossy business.

Read this post, it describes the crux of the matter...
Quote from: TinselKoala on November 17, 2008, 09:35:38 AM
When you transfer between capacitors you are transferring charge, that is, energy, not "just" voltage. The energy on a capacitor goes as the square of the voltage. E=(1/2)(C*V*V) where E is in Joules, C is in Farads, and V is in Volts. SO a capacitor charged to 12 volts has much less than half the energy of the same capacitor charged to 24 volts.
Capacitors do NOT store power, they store energy. Power is the rate at which energy is released over time. Energy is expressed in Joules, which are equivalent to Watt-Seconds. That is, one Joule of energy is one watt of power expended over one second of time. If you scrunch that same one Joule of ENERGY into a tenth of a second, then you have 10 watts of power, for a tenth of a second. And so forth.
Also, capacitance of a capacitor is almost always going to be different than what the label says, sometimes by 10 percent or more.

So, Nightlife, Capthook, 4tesla, Poynt99,.. are correct. Look at the Groundloop's equation...

As people already mentioned before, if your theory is correct and your experiments are really showing an anomaly (what the hell is "The Young effect"?), it would be a piece of cake to build a self-charging / sustaining (even solid state!) circuit.
Cheers!
"Ex nihilo nihil"

Yucca

Quote from: spinner on November 18, 2008, 03:54:12 AM
Pouring charges from one capacitor to another is always a lossy business.

The usual losses of cap to cap charge transfer can be almost removed by switching through an LC tank, you need to switch at the zero crossing points, the method is used in switch mode PSUs:

This page gives a nice simple description of cap to cap transfers, the problems and the solutions:
http://www.smpstech.com/charge.htm