Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TALE OF THE IMPLODING TV

Started by HEYDUDE, November 19, 2008, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all,

@Gobaga

so you tried it??

Otto

PS: is it impossible that when the TV imploded there was a mix of the 15..kHz and the 60Hz from the heating of the tubes???
Didnt SM mentioned this 12,6V?? AC!!

angryScientist

I see that the orientation of the flyback transformer is in different than all the modern CTR devices (televisions, computer monitors) that I have seen.

I think the same orientation  may be found in the Hutchison phenomenon, or at very least the Herzian waves (ie. electromagnetic waves [ie. electric and magnetic fields at right angles]) inter react with each other at the proper phase to "co-"manipulate the matter they interact with to produce the movement of matter (both electron and proton) in a similar sense or direction.

I think that the magnetic field, when it is rotating, does have a time lag depending on the direction of rotation. Left handedness over right handedness. (And I still can not absolutely verify this. Just something I have experienced, whether it be a falsehood or not, I do not know.)

I also think that the time lag determines whether a right handed or a left handed rotation will be stable or not.

I read in the Scientific American magazine a couple of years ago that the perturbations in the orbits of the planets could be explained by introducing a vector or outside force (direction of travel perhaps ) to the equation. This could be a prevailing force in what Tesla would call the aether, or I would call a character of the prevailing magnetic flux from our immediately larger system, the Milky Way galaxy. Anyway you call it, it is a force that prefers one direction of rotation to another. Same thing  exists in oriental philosophy and native American philosophy.

I don't know for sure.

Esa Maunu

To build up an artificial gravityfield, there must be a guide like nested, cylindrical EM field present, to collect and compress the ZPE field locally.
To build up such a field,  HV chargepoints must be accelerated, to create an EM field structure.
With a TV , it can be possible, both by a internal resonance effects, or with the external influence of the rotating magnetic fields, that is rotating in a radial E-field near the screen.

Esa

professor

Well unexplained things happen and will continue to happen
Matter meets antimatter?  Just as strange as instantaneous combustion it exists but what is its Cause?
I once worked for Canadian Gen Electric in those Years never had or heard of an incident like this here in
Canada. X Rays nah..... There are many more devices that produce higher amounts of X Rays than a shielded TV.
professor

Gobaga

Quote from: Esa Maunu on November 21, 2008, 12:59:24 PM
To build up an artificial gravityfield, there must be a guide like nested, cylindrical EM field present, to collect and compress the ZPE field locally.
To build up such a field,  HV chargepoints must be accelerated, to create an EM field structure.
With a TV , it can be possible, both by a internal resonance effects, or with the external influence of the rotating magnetic fields, that is rotating in a radial E-field near the screen.

Esa

Great post Esa.

I think the shape of the induced effec had a great deal to do with the results.  like I said, there is a rotating field, and then there is a true vortex, and I think the xploding TV had the vortex, an aether vortex patterned into and odd combination of electric and magnetic properties, that resulted in this mishap.